The first Ryan Lemond pep talk of the season was epic

@bballmenser

@bballmenser

It’s not football season until Ryan Lemond gives one of his famous pep talks, and today’s in Manchester had it all.

Watch below as Ryan references Clay County legend Bobby Keith, gets in the face of a young child, takes his shirt off, and attempts to take other people’s shirts off to get everyone riled up for Kentucky’s opener vs. Central Michigan. He even debuted a new pep talk move: shirtless chest and belly bumps.

Ryan Lemond is a treasure.

[mobile_ad]

8 Comments for The first Ryan Lemond pep talk of the season was epic

1. RealCatsFan
    2:14 pm August 31, 2018 Permalink

I thought he had hair now!?!

Ryan is going to get himself arrested. Or beat up. 😉

• Melvit
      2:23 pm August 31, 2018 Permalink

That’s what I was wondering. I guess the hair transplant didn’t work.

2. CatsfaninFL
    2:32 pm August 31, 2018 Permalink

Guys… seriously your ad content is broke… you can’t scroll down without it loading more ads. This is bad.

On a side note… is this the stave table the ‘cool item’ that had to be added to the bar that was pricey? Looks cool either way.

• classof68
      4:31 pm August 31, 2018 Permalink

They don’t give a sh*t CatsfaninFL. Last time they made a major change about the website they apparently decided ithis site was going to be all about the almighty dollar. And that’s why Matt will end up running for senator or some other political office.

3. CatManDo
    2:43 pm August 31, 2018 Permalink

Those guys with beards are on the Clay County JV football team.
    I apologize if there are typos,my fingers have gone numb from scrolling through ads for the past ten minutes. I realize these generate money and I am okay with that but the way it has been the last couple of days is ridiculous and counterproductive. Ad blockers – I know.

4. UKinIN
    3:31 pm August 31, 2018 Permalink

If the FCC doesn’t have a regulation against partial or full Ryan Lemond nudity it is way past time for one.

• The Real LindaS
      10:28 pm August 31, 2018 Permalink

I agree, where are the internet police? I don’t want to see Ryan in half naked…gross…acting like a loserfille fan.

5. classof68
    4:26 pm August 31, 2018 Permalink

You should by now RealCatsFan that everything with Ryan is an exaggeration. Remember how he was crowing about Body Shapes Medical and what they did for his physique? Well I’m sure they hope the public has forgotten about all that. And now the that hair doctor is probably hoping the same.