The Finebaum Show callers are exhausting

Earlier today I spent four hours sitting in on The Paul Finebaum Show as Matt Jones filled in for the vacationing Paul Finebaum. I don’t have to say a lot when I’m in as Matt’s co-host on Finebaum, but I’m still worn out from listening to the show’s callers, who are some of the angriest and most hostile people you’ll ever hear. It’s really exhausting to listen to, and if you didn’t hear it live, go ahead and have a listen to a couple of the wilder calls from today’s show.

Up first we have Jim, who said he would never call in when Matt is hosting, but gave in during the fourth hour:

Then we have two callers at once in a shouting match. Enjoy I-Man vs. Linda:

Now that we have your attention, listen to all four hours on podcast by clicking here.

We’ll be back to do it all over again tomorrow, so clear your schedule for 3-7 pm.

Article written by Drew Franklin

8 Comments for The Finebaum Show callers are exhausting

1. StuckinLville
    9:36 pm July 31, 2018 Permalink

Unless the NBA site is wrong, it’s Hami’s 20th birthday today. Give that man a shout out! Also according to that site, if you count the two way contacts of Poythress and Gabriel, there are 32 guys in the league.

2. DelrayCat
    9:59 pm July 31, 2018 Permalink

Yeah, once Jim said he just got done listening to Rush Limpballs…we all know where this was going.
    I’m surprised Matt didn’t get the ol’ snowflake-liberal-communist slur hurled at him.

• ukisgr8
      9:53 am August 1, 2018 Permalink

Well todays Democrat party is marxist and based on college cry rooms, snowflakes is a good name for them

3. Blue Bill
    11:29 pm July 31, 2018 Permalink

That idiot from Florida had to be the worst though, Lance? That dude was way too angry, needs some serious anger management counseling along with upping his meds….. geez.

4. ukisgr8
    8:06 am August 1, 2018 Permalink

Finebaum is horrid. The first time i saw his show i thought it was a joke. Watched it a few more times to see if i was missing something but ended up just waiting for games to start before going to the tv

5. ksrbluesbrother
    11:38 am August 1, 2018 Permalink

Have to agree with Jim. MattJones is an arrogant, dysfunctional narcissistic jacka who takes pleasure in laughing AT people. A sick mind and a fool of the highest order. Absolutely no redeeming qualities and he still believes he is qualified for a US senatorial seat. Deluded SOS.

• natedaddy
      11:51 am August 1, 2018 Permalink

And yet here you are, listening to his show, reading his websites articles and commenting on them.

• ksrbluesbrother
      4:16 pm August 1, 2018 Permalink

Don’t listen to his show (although I used to), don’t watch the TV content (although I used to), won’t go to his bar. Only reason I read is for the UK content. I don’t care about his politics nor political aspirations. He has always shown himself to be the ass clown in his weaker moments, to garner laughs and to make fun of others at their expense (a testament of his immaturity and lack of manners). His political purpose here is self serving and only the truly stupid would buy into his ruse. He is a smartass who laughs AT people. He and his troupe of clowns run their collective mouths, taking things to extremes, and wind up getting lawsuits fled against them because their intent to conduct themselves in the most ridiculous manner possible. Oh…he thinks he should be a US senator. Of course he does, he’s deluded and absorbed by his own sense of relevance without regard nor respect for others. But you’re impressed…at least he has that. The only reason I comment is because to stand silently by and say nothing is to enable Jones and those like him. Carry on Natedaddy.