Talking Kentucky/Louisville at Fan Outfitters in Lexington (Friday Show Thread)

l

Happy Friday, everyone. Today, KSR is live from Fan Outfitters in Lexington (3735 Palomar Center Drive) to talk about tomorrow’s big game against the Dirty, Dirty Birds, and Tyler Ulis’ big announcement tonight. If you’re in the area, come on by to check out the show and see if Matt goes on another epic Louisville rant like he did on Thursday.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

WKYH (600 am) Paintsville
WLSI (900 am) Pikeville
WPRT (960 am) Prestonsburg
WSFC (1240 am) Somerset
WTCW (920 am) Whitesburg
WBTH (1400 am) Williamson, WV

On Delay (ALL TIMES LISTED EASTERN)…

WBGN (1340 am) Bowling Green 3-5 pm
WMTL (870 am) Leitchfield 11am-1pm
WLBQ (1570 am) Morgantown 3-5 pm
WRIL (106.3 fm) Middlesboro Thur 8-10 pm
WPAD (99.5 fm/1560 am) Paducah 5-7 pm

185 Comments for Talking Kentucky/Louisville at Fan Outfitters in Lexington (Friday Show Thread)

1. DrSayre
    9:55 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I think we lose, but I’m having a hard time guessing how much we lose by. Before the line was released, I thought it wouldn’t be close at all. When the line started at 7.5, it gave me some hope because someone in Vegas thought we had a shot, but I worry the line was that low just because we’re an SEC team playing at home. It would be nice to help the SEC avenge the UGA/Clemson and Miami/Florida games!

2. UK_JB
    9:56 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I am ready for the game!! I’ll be stopping by at the remote at 10:30 to sign up, and get some Qdoba.

Cats by 7 in OT.

3. Fake_TG_Thunder_Shuck
    9:57 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Bundle up for tomorrow’s game. Mid-upper 40’s at 8am. Mid 60’s by kickoff.

4. Micki DeMoss's Mustache
    10:01 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Justice Kagan is coming to UK Law next week to lecture and students get to ask questions. “Justice Kagan, what do you think about Neal Brown’s air raid offense, and how many games will Kentucky win this year?”

5. Wedding Planner
    10:01 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Can’t wait for this game to be over so we can focus on basketball.

Most pressing issue is if we are about to lose Okafor AND Jones at 8:20PM tonight. Ullis says they def a package deal and says he won’t play with Jones. Not good.

6. Joe knows

60.5
    +14
    59.5
    +10

7. HeHateUK
    10:04 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and Neil Armstrong?
    Neil Armstrong walked on the moon

And Michael Jackson had sex with children.

8. inlinefor9
    10:04 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Lose Tyus Jones? We never had him. Losing Mudiay hurt. It’d be nice to get Okafor, but never thought we were leading there either.

9. UK_JB
    10:06 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Let’s see if Tom Gurich climbs the tower and causes WLAP to go out.

10. Paducah Patty
    10:06 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Matt wondered why people weren’t going to game. Well after I pay for hotel for two nights, tickets, and then bail after I get into fight with a dirty line beard, I won’t have gas money to get home.

11. JumpDaddy
    10:06 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I don’t mind snooty people, I just hate snooty people who have nothing to be snooty about.

12. Louisville Hate Day
    10:08 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Sucks that my birthday has been ignored this year.

13. Linda Taylor
    10:08 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Wedding Planner – Did you read Tyler’s 11:00pm post last night? Here is a little piece excerpted out of it. Stop panicking.

“(By the way, Okafor’s coach says he enjoyed his visit to Kentucky very much, and that the package deal between him and Tyus Jones isn’t written in stone.)”

14. JumpDaddy
    10:09 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

It’s like the best white castle bathroom you were ever in, not all that good.

15. Tyler Ulis
    10:10 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

What time do I join #BBN?

16. CatsFanInKnoxville
    10:11 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

No one is hoping that the game close more than Vegas…

17. Linda Taylor
    10:11 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

15 – 8:20 Eastern

18. Wedding Planner
    10:11 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

#13, Linda: I did.. but more telling is that Ullis said that he believes that Tyus and Jahlil will play together. And he added that he will not play with Tyus.

In fact, watch his interview from YESTERDAY – Ullis says he wants Jahlil to join him but it can’t happen because of Tyus

19. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:13 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

That incident shows how stupid and rude UofL fans can be…He should’ve asked “How bout that meatloaf?” It’s only polite.

20. Tired Of Bill Curry's HANG AROUND crap
    10:13 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I don’t want to HANG AROUND and keep it close until the 4th quarter and see what happens. That is the spineless tradition that WAS UK football.

21. Shawon
    10:14 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Way to tell off those disgusting Louisville fans, Matt!

22. CatsFanInKnoxville
    10:15 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

We can’t make stupid turnover mistakes like WKU did last week against UT. Without those turn overs, WKU was only 10-14 pts worse than UT.

23. eddiec
    10:15 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

2 -0 on Kentucky
    UK will get a feel for what it’s going to be like for them in the SEC this Saturday. The Defense will get pushed around and gashed because they are not used to dealing with a Power Offense. The Secondary will be cut to ribbons and this will probably be the worst showing for them all year. I will take Louisville and give the 14 or 14.5 gladly. It’s going to be a beat down but Charlie Strong will take his foot off the gas in the fourth quarter. Gardener will come in along with most of the second Offense and kill the clock off.

Another interesting game for people that like to bet is the Tennessee at Oregon game. The line is Oregon – 28. I just can’t see the Tennessee Defense getting beat by 4 touch downs. It’s a risk considering the Vols. recent past but I do have faith in Butch Jones. UK should have ponied up what-ever it would have taken to get him to come to the Bluegrass.

Bama will murder A & M. It wont be close.
    Go Bama, Roll Tide!

24. Charlie Strongs Speech Coach
    10:16 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Wowwies and Kwoger is good peeps.

25. JumpDaddy
    10:16 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Q. What does a Louisville football player do on Halloween?

A. Pump kin!

26. inlinefor9
    10:16 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

UofL could lose and reality wouldn’t set in on their fans. They are delusional.

27. Linda Taylor
    10:16 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Wedding Planner I put more stock in what his coach says than what Ulis says. He is around his coach every day. He just communicates with Ulis once in awhile but really likes him and likes playing with him. His coach will be in his ear and can point out how Ulis is better at getting the ball in other players hands than Jones is.

28. Kidnut
    10:17 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I search “NFL Prospects Louisville” and there are 2 names on the team listed. Teddy B – Top 5 Picks and a Strong Safety projected to be a Free Agent Non-drafted pickup. I am thinking New England is licking their chops at the receiver core going under the radar.

29. realme
    10:17 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Can you please record those spots and play them on the show next week?

30. New Day Co-Op
    10:17 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Who were the media members who said that about the receivers???? What morons. I guess they think Ohio DBs = NFL DBs as well. Jackasses

31. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:18 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Matt, I have a lot of tattoos and I am addicted to heroin. We needle enthusiasts are offended you have lumped us in with UofL fans.

32. Bluevoodoo
    10:19 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Matt..you finally are getting it…uvel fans have ALWAYS come from the underclass of the city of Loserville. Lived here for a long time and know the demographics. Also, don’t fall
    for uvel fans telling you the fan breakdown in Lou/Jeff Co is 60-uvel/40Kentucky. Absolutely bassakwards and complete BS. Don’t repeat their wishful statistics… totally false.

33. Carlos Danger
    10:20 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Matt,
    That is the type of fan we call a “Tard”.
    Yesterday a “Tard” told me that since Z’Darius said he was going to set Teddy down… If Teddy
    Gets injured they would arrest Z’Darius. I threw my head back and laughed hysterically.
    I asked him if the Lexington PD was going to drag him off the field in cuffs?

34. JumpDaddy
    10:20 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Q: What do you call a good looking girl on the U of L campus?

A: A visitor.

35. Delk for 3
    10:21 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

We have a real shot to win this game tomorrow. You will see soon enough. To you fans on here, please don’t take stock into what Matt is feeling about this game. He was saying we had a great chance to win last season and a few us on here (including me) knew we had no chance whatsoever as long as Joker was on the sidelines. Too many people are giving this Louisville team way too much credit. They are by no means a dominant team. We are a team that has a newly found belief and has some solid talent in spots. In addition, we have coaches who will not back down to anybody and are certainly out to show how good they are.

36. Loving it
    10:21 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Matt, I am LOVING the heat you’re bringing today.

37. Kidnut
    10:21 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

More searches showing some signs that NFL is aware, DeVante Parker projecting 3rd round. New England better start stashing picks to be able to pick up UL’s whole receiving core

38. Clint Hurtlocker
    10:21 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Gots a great weekend planned for recruits. The CQ Princess is gassed up, and the ho’s got some shots and are getting dressed. Just went to the ATM and am ready to sign me some new talent.

39. JumpDaddy
    10:23 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Here’s one the KDFW folks will like…

Q: What’s the difference between a U of L fan and a carp?

A: One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish.

40. PSA
    10:24 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

You can hear Matt give his CBS sports radio UL/UK game updates in KY:

WCMI-AM 1340 Ashland KY
    WBGN-AM 1340 Bowling Green KY
    WAIN-AM 1270 Columbia KY
    WNTC-FM 103.9 Drakesbro/Greenvle KY
    WNBS-AM 1340 Murray KY
    WPAD-AM 1560 Paducah KY
    WKYH-AM 600 Paintsville KY
    WTCW-AM 920 Whitesburg KY

41. Edd
    10:26 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I have 2 points.
    1. I hope James calls everyday.
    2. I hope James calls everyday.

42. CatsFanInKnoxville
    10:26 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

UT is a 28 point dog to Oregon…

43. BHarmon
    10:27 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Kentucky will cover the spread no problem. Teddy will make sure of it. Vegas money is way better then anything Clint Hurt could offer.

44. Mad Monk
    10:27 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Anyone looking for something fun to do tonight come visit the Sts. Peter and Paul Festival in downtown Lexington. There will be good drinks, Poker games, live music and plenty of kids games. oh and we will be selling raffle tickets for UK mens basketball season tickets…THREE ROWS from the floor. If you are interested in the raffle tickets email me at [email protected].

45. Delk for 3
    10:29 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

42 — Very interesting matchup. One spread I wouldn’t know which way to go on.

46. Anderson Cooper
    10:30 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Why would Kingsbury make you nervous Matt?

47. Kidnut
    10:31 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I was sad to hear Kliff Kingsbury’s sitcom Rules of Engagement was cancelled.

48. Suz
    10:31 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I could really use a Hate Louisville Day

49. Jake In Pittsburgh
    10:31 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

@ Matt Jones

Do you get the same way being around the very handsome Radio Ron!?

50. CatsFanInKnoxville
    10:32 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

45) Normally I would think that UT should be able to cover that, but like I said earlier, I thought UT was only 10-14 points better than WKU last week in Neyland. On the road 3 time zones away Oregon might blow them out.

51. Delk for 3
    10:33 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Matt just needs a girlfriend who loves him unconditionally. I think he would let his guard down with handsome men then. Otherwise, I think he’s always concerned the next girl he finds will be swept off her feet and taken away from him by some handsome man.

52. tuxedo park
    10:35 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

That’s why Ryan is force-feeding his wife testosterone.

53. JumpDaddy
    10:35 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Tom Jurich and a member of the louisville media were driving along when all of a sudden Tom slams on the brakes. There was a sheep with her head stuck in the fence and Tom said “I never pass up an opportunity like this!” And he gets out and has his way with the sheep. Then he says to the reporter, “Your turn”… And the reporter bends over and sticks his head in the fence.

54. Fake Allen Cutler's little belly
    10:36 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Thanks for the love Ryan!

55. Delk for 3
    10:36 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

50 — Yeah, playing against Oregon is just different. They can have you down 28-0 halfway thru the first quarter if you aren’t careful. That stated, if Tennessee is careful and can keep the ball away from Oregon with sustained scoring drives, they can probably cover that 28 point spread.

56. Ghetto Commuter School
    10:37 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

New classes for 2014: Public Speaking by Prof. Charlie Strong, Relationship Building by Clint Hurt, Strong Marriages with Rick Pitino, Intoxicated Driving by Greg Suggs, Darius Ashley & Michael Bush, How to Rent a Benz by Chane Behanen,

57. Linda Taylor
    10:37 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

44 – Haha, the family I work for sends their kids to SPP (a great school) and they accidentally double booked their Friday night. The dad teaches at Eastern and bought tickets for a Magic/Illusionist show in Eastern’s new auditorium for Fri. night. He was also scheduled to work at the Festival that night too so I am going with the mom and three boys to see the illusionist. They will have my raffle tickets ready for me. A side note, many years ago before my mother was married, she bought a raffle ticket from a co-worker to win a car on Friday the 13th, and she won the car. I am hoping for that same luck. I would be on cloud 9 through March if I won those season tickets.

58. bluescat
    10:37 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

What worries me most about tomorrow is the potential for getting multiple punts blocked and / or having somebody fall on Max Smith’s shoulder anytime! By my count last week, we almost had two, and possibly three punts blocked by MoO U last Saturday. Charlie Strong who was dc for Urban M at Florida on the 2 Nat’l Champ teams will review that tape and come after us. I once attended a coaching clinic put on by Meyer and he said that statistically when a team blocks a punt in a game, it doubles their chance of winning the game. He also stated that if a team somehow blocks two or more punts in a game the chances of that team winning the game is multiplied tenfold. Does anyone remember Florida blocking punts on us and how those games turned out?
    Go Cats and kick the dirty birds back to West I-64

59. Delk for 3
    10:37 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

EKU is a freaking Division II team!

60. slum lord
    10:39 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Ryan,
    Everyone goes slumming every now and then… you’re just slumming when you like alan cutler- sometimes trailer trash is attractive!

61. Lahinch02
    10:41 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Matt, perhaps this little Brother syndrome exists as since being taken into the state university system Louisviile did not get “State” or “Kentucky” into their name. Couldn’t be Louisville State University as LSU has been claimed & University of Kentucky – Louisville no good as UKL has no ring like UAB. Another city named University had a good basketball tradition (like Louisville) … City College of New York … I propose we call Louisville CCKY … City College of Kentucky does have a little brother kind of ring to it!

62. JumpDaddy
    10:41 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Good Lord Kelly….

63. Shawon
    10:41 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

What was that??

64. Bob Cobb
    10:42 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I’m on the edge of my seat… someone finish the joke!

65. TylerH
    10:42 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

What did Kelly say? I missed it

66. Scott
    10:42 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

LOL….lol how did the joke end?

67. Ryan Lemond
    10:43 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

“Make their butt pucker.”

68. JumpDaddy
    10:43 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Ryan said to make their butt pucker… after that last story I think everyone experienced that just a little.

69. eddiec
    10:43 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

That’s already a classic. “The Great Blue-out of 2013” It even fits the Kentucky vernacular. lol

70. backagain
    10:43 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

That was messed up! I cant work right now! Hurting with laughter!

71. Turner the Burner
    10:43 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

After Kelly’s story…. Ryan said “make their butt pucker”…hahahaha!

72. Delk for 3
    10:44 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

“Make that butt pucker a little bit.”
    — Ryan Lemond, as said on the radio Sept. 13th and to his wife the night before.

73. Rockfield, KY
    10:44 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

A Louisville fan goes to the doctor and the doctor tells her she’s pregnant. She looks confused and tells the doctor that the only intercourse she’s ever had was anal intercourse……….. Please finish this joke

74. Dano
    10:44 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Does UK have to admit the Tardnial Caravan into Commonwealth? Taking care of the homeless is the right thing to do, but what is our policy on admitting them to games? Do the concessions accept SNAP/EBT?

75. CatsFanInKnoxville
    10:45 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Za’Darius needs to shake Teddy up early and often.

76. Jake In Pittsburgh
    10:45 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

They should get the guy from the US Open that made you and Drew walk around the complex to enter the gate from the other side to be a “undercover” Louisville fan.

77. That Guy
    10:46 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I’m not a football expert, but some UK fans seem to be making UL out to be the Miami Hurricanes during the Jimmy Johnson era. UL likes to say they are the same team that beat Florida (a team that had ZERO desire to be playing UL in a throw-off BCS game), but that’s also the same team that lost to UConn and Syracuse in Nov and squeaked out games against South FL, Southern Miss, and FL International. Are they good? Of course. Are they some unbeatable monster? Not even close.

78. Rockfield, KY
    10:47 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Dano +1

79. Teddy Fudgepacker
    10:47 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I like tossing DeVante’s salad.

80. Bluegrass
    10:47 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Does anyone have any clue of Kelly’s story ends? I’m kinda curious

81. BaldyInMendo
    10:47 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

LOLOLOLOLOL. No way did I just hear that on KSR…I hope my mom’s not listening. Kevin, I can’t believe u just said that in front of my mom

82. JumpDaddy
    10:47 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Oral sex makes your day and Anal sex makes your whole weak

83. AnthonyBBN
    10:48 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Please tell me they will have the kelly call up on podcast, my iheart cut out and I missed it.

84. Mad Monk
    10:48 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

57-I believe I know the family you are referring to. Pretty sure my daughter is good friends with one of theirs. SPPS is a great school and the UK basketball raffle is our largest fund raiser which keeps the tuition low. Thank you for your support!

85. Delk for 3
    10:48 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

77 – Thank you. People are treating a team that got WHIPPED by Syracuse like they are awesome. It is such a joke.

86. James K
    10:49 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Alright, Shannon, enough with the Matchbox 20.

87. Kroger
    10:50 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Will those who are using our shopping carts please return them. They are not supposed to be filled with trash and push down the expressway.

88. eddiec
    10:50 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Good one JumpDaddy. Im stealing that one. lol

89. tuxedo park
    10:51 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

The doctor says, of course you can get pregnant that way, where do you think Cardinal fans come from?

90. bluescat
    10:54 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

the joke ends thus: Woman: “I didn’t know that you could get pregnant by having a*** sex.”
    Doctor: “Where do you think UofL fans come from?”

91. Linda Taylor
    10:54 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

84 – They’re great people. I’ve worked for them for 10 1/2 years, since the oldest was 2 1/2 months old. I’ve bought a raffle ticket every year but I’m hoping by buying it this year on Friday the 13th it will be my lucky year.

92. JumpDaddy
    10:55 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

A guy walks into a sports bar down in Louisville where there are a bunch of U of L players hanging out and orders a Grape Nehi.
    Surprised, the bartender looks around and says, “You ain’t from around here…where you from, boy?”
    The guy says, “I’m from Pennsylvania.”
    The bartender asks, “Whatchu do up in Pennsylvania?”
    The guy responds, “I’m a taxidermist.”
    The bartender asks, “A taxidermist…what the hell is a taxidermist?”
    The guy says, “I mount dead animals.”

The bartender smiles and shouts to the whole bar, “It’s OK boys, he’s one of us.”

93. Delk for 3
    10:56 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

My book is giving Kentucky backers 15.5 points. I’ve put 100 dollars on us. I totally feel confident.

94. Fake Allen Cutler's Little Belly
    10:56 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Sorry Ryan, you do not make Allan’s butt pucker

95. Brian
    10:57 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Louisville just keeps giving us material. Auditor to investigate U of L with misappropriation of funds.

96. Jared in Bowling Green
    10:59 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Matt, I may have a little inside info on Luke Kennard. Dave “buzz” Baker is from the same hometown as Luke. Franklin, Oh is home to both of them. I had the pleasure of sitting front row directly behind Dave and Larry Conley last season for the Lipscomb game. Before the game Dave was getting ready for the broadcast and was chatting my dad and I up just like he knew us for years. A young man that had some sort of pass around his neck and a UK tie and who was obviously was working for UK came and handed Dave some papers. Dave turns to us and says, “you all need to watch out for this guy’s cousin, Luke Kennard. He’s a sharp shooting guard out of my hometown of Franklin, OH. Cal has been watching him” I asked buzz if he thought Luke would commit if cal offered and he said he would be very surprised if an offer was on the table and Luke didn’t commit. So there ya go. Can’t ever have enough shooters, come on down Luke!!

97. Alan Cutlers Proctologist
    10:59 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Diagnosis: That holes been tampered with.

98. DrSayre
    11:01 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Wait where was Breaking Bad on the top TV stream list thing they just played? How was Low Winter’s Sun #1?

99. JumpDaddy
    11:02 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

What can you do with an engineer who graduated from the U of L JB Speed school of engineering?
    They’re like Slinky’s.
    Both aren’t good for much but they are sure fun to push down the stairs.

100. GoCats77
    11:03 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

John “Cakes” Auville (@moneymetalcakes) of Sports Junkies fame said he hoped Teddy Bridgewater throws for 91 TDs tomorrow b/c of UKs terrible fans. Might need to show him some love.

101. tuxedo park
    11:04 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Sayre, Breaking Bad was somewhere on that list. She said “the show everyone is sad to say goodbye to” or something. Low Winter Sun is not that great. I’ve been watching it but just can’t get into it.

102. Rob Thomas
    11:05 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Lay off Matchbox 20, I need the Royalties.
    I am looking for a copy of 2002, with Teddy playing the Roll of Ragdoll Ragone and Mister, Rumph, Bud, and Z playing the roll of Robertson & Caudill.
    I want Teddy B to be HURT, NOT INJURED, but beaten up and left in a lot of pain on Sunday.

GO CATS!!!! 35-24 C-A-T-S

103. LoservilleSucks
    11:06 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

UK smacks lil bro in the mouth Sat and wins outright. Stay positive BBN @LoservilleSucks.

104. JumpDaddy
    11:07 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Yeah GoCats77 lets show him the love from UK fans for his support.

105. Rockfield, KY
    11:08 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

stockton 5’9″

106. Dano
    11:08 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Travis Ford, Brandon Stockton

107. Jake In Pittsburgh
    11:09 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

How tall was Patrick Sparks?

108. DrSayre
    11:10 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

101) I didnt start it, but heard it isn’t that great too… I’m surprised it would be #1, but I really don’t get how they do those rankings because Duck Dynasty is always low or not on the list and it gets huge ratings

109. CatsFanInKnoxville
    11:11 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Dad of the year right there!

110. AnthonyBBN
    11:11 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I want to have a kid and name it Louisville so for 18 years I can beat Louisville.

111. Bluegrass
    11:11 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

After the rough year we had last year – I’m looking for players who have HEART more than anything else.

Had anyone besides Nerlens had some heart we would have had a much better year.

So if the lil guy has got the heart of a winner then I WANT HIM ON THE TEAM!!

112. Delk for 3
    11:12 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Any of you watch “Under The Dome”? That is one good show. Dean Norris is just as good in that show as he is as Hank in “Breaking Bad”.

113. DrSayre
    11:13 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Tim Brando is taking Louisville -13.5

114. Bluegrass
    11:13 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

How many times does Florida have to lose before it’s not a “huge” win for the other team anymore?

115. DrSayre
    11:14 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

112) No, I thought it looked good, but was busy when it started… had I known Hank was going to be in it, I would have DVRd it

116. JumpDaddy
    11:16 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

If the brando comment is true and he’s doing the game his comments on matt’s comments should be recorded for replay on the show at some point.

117. quickie
    11:18 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

someday that kid will choose prison over having to live with his dad.

118. Five knee surgeries
    11:18 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Guys under 6 feet can certainly play.But you have to remember what happened to Travis Ford in the biggest game that he played in. Michigans huge guards made it impossible for him to shoot..he had a great career and was a phenomenal 3 pt shooter but he was shut down by big guards in his only Final Four game.

119. tuxedo park
    11:20 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

i watched 2 episodes of Under the Dome but thought it was a little contrived. I don’t have a lot of time for tv shows so i gotta prioritize. Breaking Bad, The Bridge, that’s really about it right now…

120. Smitty
    11:22 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

They bring out the Undertaker’s what????

121. CatsFanInKnoxville
    11:22 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Let’s not talk about the Undertaker’s Dong…

122. Bluegrass
    11:22 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

THE UNDERTAKER’S DONG???? DONG?? REALLY??

123. Delk for 3
    11:22 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Derek is 6’9″ and handles the rock as good as most guards. He’s versatile and can play every position on the floor. He played PG, forward and center in high school. He won’t play much this year because Cal’s rotation is usually capped at about 7 or 8, but Derek will eventually make his mark in Lexington.

124. The Undertaker
    11:23 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Matt Jones loves my dong.

125. Jake In Pittsburgh
    11:23 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

THE UNDERTAKERS DONG!!!!!!!!

126. tuxedo park
    11:23 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

whoah! the undertaker’s dong HAS to be worse than that stupid joke!

127. AnthonyBBN
    11:23 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I would run and scream if I saw the Undertaker’s Dong.

128. Jax Teller
    11:23 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

“Scream when they bring out the Undertaker’s dong”

129. kevin
    11:23 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Does the Undertaker’s dong make that butt pucker a little bit?

130. DrSayre
    11:23 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I can’t imagine Sting likes UK using the Undertaker’s… er… dong…

131. DREWBLUE
    11:23 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

JUMPDADDY, more please. # 53 was the best so far.

132. Dickie Z
    11:23 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Is this KSR or Howard Stern? Talking about Dongs and Anal Intercourse?!?

133. JumpDaddy
    11:23 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Quite a show when both hosts comment on the undertakers dong. Will they put it on the jumbotron?

134. Adam
    11:23 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

When comparing the team from this season to the 2012 national championship team they are very close. The bench this year will be much deeper. Having Young, Lee, and Johnson coming off the bench as legit contributors will be better than what we had in 2012. As far as the starters are concerned I think you have to take Andrew, Julius and probably Poythress over Teague, Terrance, and Darius. Obviosuly you take Davis over WCS but the SG matchup is a toss up. At this point we can’t really make that decision but Aaron could very easily be better than Doron by the end of the seaon.

The undertakes Dong? really Matt thats worse than Kentucky Sex Radio.

135. Jake In Pittsburgh
    11:24 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I wong-er what it sounds like

136. Please RISE
    11:25 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Everyone needs to be standing tomorrow especially on defense. If you ask me to sit you will be told to fug off. We need to get CWS rocking tomorrow.

137. Dickie Z
    11:25 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

The game isn’t sold out, but looking at ticketmaster, there are probably less than 300 tickets left.

138. Kerry Rhodes
    11:25 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I love it when the Undertaker brings out the dong.

139. pulaskat
    11:25 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I had an OSU fan try to get me to sit down in New Orleans when Louisville was making a run in the second half. WTH. I bet he wouldn’t want to sit down if OSU and Michigan were tied in fourth quarter of BCS championship game.

140. Delaney Hanley
    11:27 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Kellys joke, the Undertakers Dong, and Ryan saying their butts pucker up. The show is becoming X rated.

141. Big Blue Smurf
    11:27 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

The undertaker’s dong, is terrible- – -If you look at the % of successful completion of 3 down attempts by the visiting team when they do that in CWS it has to be near 80% compare to not playing that sound effect? As a matter of fact it is a joke with our group in the stands that when that sound effect is played that if first down or better for the opponent.

142. Undertaker's Dong
    11:28 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Leave me out of this.

143. adam
    11:30 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Looking like Thayer Evans may have been fired from SI. He’s not showing up on their list of writers anymore and part four of his SI story is 2 and a half hours late. How great would that be?

144. JumpDaddy
    11:32 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Jurich is a self made man who worships his creator.

145. Navin
    11:33 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

It’s WEEK 3 – Louisville can still qualify for the BCS title game as long as it keeps on winning and some of the teams ranked ahead of them will inevitably lose 1-2 games. You have absolutely no way of knowing if a close win for Louisville will automatically preclude them from getting to the BCS title game.

You’re begging at this point. So losing a game to your rival, especially if it’s closer than predicted, is something to puff up your chest over? That’s UK football in a nutshell.

How sad.

146. Fake Tom Leach
    11:34 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I’m fine with the Undertaker’s dong…as long as I don’t have to see Paul Rogers’ dong…

147. Delk for 3
    11:34 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Thank God for that weather forecast. That’s awesome. Time to break out the fall clothes!

148. Ole D-white
    11:35 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

They gotta pay for their L tattoos and chin strap shaves Matt

149. Jake In Pittsburgh
    11:35 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Now its a Bong Matt?

150. JumpDaddy
    11:37 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Navin (also spelled Naveen, Hindi: नवीन, Urdu: نوین‎) is an Indian given name meaning new thing or new beginning.

This is the beginning of the end for Loserville, and the end of the beginning for UK football.

Go cats, I hate Louisville. So should you, and if you don’t you just aren’t paying attention.

151. Jax Teller
    11:38 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

This guy spent waaayyyyy too much time writing this story. Sigh.

152. Delk for 3
    11:40 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

146 — No, what’s sad is your pitiful schedule and the fact that you all actually think you are even close to deserving of being a part of the national championship conversation. You lose to Syracuse and UConn in consecutive weeks at the end of last season and the next season you think you should be in the national championship conversation. What a joke.

153. Dano
    11:40 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

145: Your Tards will not be invited to the SEC invitational. When they factor in your HS schedule, regardless of your record, you won’t be there. In addition, the BCS wants fans who spend money and can afford to go to games. #littlebrother

154. kelly rules
    11:40 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

What are the worst 3 years of an U of L players life? 3rd grade

155. Dano
    11:41 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

This chick is a TARD fan.

156. Linda Taylor
    11:44 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

The law school is named after a Supreme Court Justice? And she is proud of that? I could see her being proud of it IF a Supreme Court Justice had graduated from that school, but just for it to be named after one? Give me a break.

157. Delk for 3
    11:45 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I can’t wait until tomorrow. This game is going to be incredibly close, and even if we do lose it is going to scare the living crap out of the Louisville fans.

158. Bucky Small Hooves
    11:45 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I went to Traffic School in Florida and I have no problem hating their team.

159. Show thread count...
    11:45 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Where am I?

160. JumpDaddy
    11:46 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

John Auville @moneymetalcakes
    @
    so funny…big blue nation doesnt have the thickest skin.
    2 minutes ago

161. Delk for 3
    11:46 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Remember I predicted this ———- UK 31, Louisville 30

162. Linda Taylor
    11:46 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Show thread count – you would know if you were running Google Chrome.

163. Ryan52
    11:46 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Yesterday I was shopping at Krogers picking up a few things and while I was in there I came across 2 louisville fans all done up in their louisville shirt 5 times too big with their pants down to their knees and louisville hats on. they were standing there yelling at an old man in a motorized kart. when i was checking out they came to the self check out next to me and they just carried on about how they wanted to beat up this 80 year old man. I cant get over how trashy these people are.

164. Bucky Small Hooves
    11:46 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

The UofL Law School football team cancelled the upcoming season because the playbook was too complicated for those idiots.

165. JumpDaddy
    11:48 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

I want kudos for posting hindi and urdu translations…. another KSR first!

166. AnthonyBBN
    11:48 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Luckily for Drew that they don’t mind hacks on this website. (And I love the guy).

167. John Short Say's......
    11:49 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Google Chrome is for Socialist!

168. ChiefedCat
    11:49 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Don’t wear red. I am at Fan Outfitters on crutches. Before I came in, I took off the traction sock I was given by UK hospital because it was red. Wear blue.

169. realme
    11:50 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Please make her stop saying U-uh-K.

170. Tennis Pro
    11:51 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Matt, just saw your USTAKY commercial. You need to invest in tennis lessons.

171. Linda Taylor
    11:52 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

167 – Google Chrome also works better than IE. Also Google is considered the best place in the country to work, as my brother-in-law would be willing to give a testament to.

172. ChiefedCat
    11:52 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

169 I vividly remember arguing with someone in elementary school about how to spell UK because they were adamant that there needed to be at least one character to represent the uh sound.

173. Jake In Pittsburgh
    11:52 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Basketball!

174. Delk for 3
    11:52 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Tony Vanetti will never let you live it down Matt if their basketball team beats Kentucky this year.

175. Honky Kong
    11:52 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Football win every year.

176. Firefox
    11:53 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Hi Linda, try me!!

177. Basteballer
    11:54 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Do not sacrifice basketball for football. We are a basketball state. We couldn’t let them lord it over us if they beat our best basketball team, even if we won the national championship.

178. Big Ol' #22
    11:55 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

See ya”ll in the morning!

179. FYI
    11:56 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

If you use “Internet Explorer” as a browser you can see the post numbers. Firefox, not visible. Chrome or other browsers, don’t know.

180. Linda Taylor
    11:56 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

176 – I’m very happy with Google. It gives you all kinds of extra software to use for other applications. Also if I have any questions, my brother-in-law is a phone call away for advice.

181. JumpDaddy
    11:57 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

A louisville fan walks into a bar. His buddy laughs and says, “Don’t worry, I didn’t see it either.”

182. Trav
    11:57 am September 13, 2013 Permalink

Matt, I’m pretty sure she said 13 and not 30. It’s 9-13-13!!!! SOMEONE JUST GOT SCREWED!!!!

183. Linda Taylor
    12:00 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

179 – I have a brand new PC and the IE it came with did not show the post numbers. Maybe your version is an older one that does. The most recent one was causing my new PC (with much more memory) to have memory problems.It also didn’t show very many pics on KSR. I got rid of it and downloaded Google Chrome and no more problems.

184. GoCats77
    12:42 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

The woman was mystified. She asked, “You can get pregnant from anal sex?”
    The Doctor replied, “Of course. Where do you think lawyers come from?”

185. G-Horn
    10:15 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

I got a shout out on KSR for my letter to the CJ asking them when Tom Jurich bought the paper. I had another letter in the CJ today about Clint Hurrt………..I keep giggin’ em.