Good morning folks. Last night was a little heart-breaking but today is new day and there are so many things to be happy about. Here are some fun links to get your Sunday started off right.
- Karl-Anthony Towns had a little bit of a rookie moment last night. After making a free throw, Towns had to beg his teammates for a high five. Thankfully, both Andrew Wiggins and Shabazz Muhammad gave him on.
- Ever since Duke made floor-slapping a “thing”, we’ve all hated it. An Ohio State player showed us all how floor-slapping can go horribly wrong.
- An Ohio High School girls’s basketball team suffered a 108-1 loss on Wednesday. Despite the loss, Northeast Ohio College Prep continues to show dignity about the defeat.
- ESPN’s Linda Cohn is hosting her 5000th SportsCenter today. Cohn has been with ESPN for 23 years and is one of the most popular personalties of SportsCenter.
- Ben Simmons came off the bench on LSU’s loss to Tennessee on Saturday. Johnny Jones said that Simmons did not start because “we had to address some academic stuff with him earlier in the week.”
- New England tight end, Rob Gronkowski is hosting a three day party cruise to the Bahamas. In case you want to catch up on everything happening on Gronk’s Party Ship, VICE Sports has got you covered. It is going just as you would imagine it to be.
- A picture of a ‘levitating’ high school basketball player is going viral. Click the link and you will see why.