Good morning folks. Here are a few links to get your Sunday started of right.
– Mark Story of the Herald-Leader wrote a great piece on how Keeneland played a important role in jump starting Tom Hammond’s career. Hammond currently works or NBC Sports as a play-by-play commentator.
– Peyton Manning was in attendance for the Tennessee/Alabama game on Saturday. The Tide defeated the Vols for the ninth straight time that lead to a great Manning face.
– Georgia Tech stunned Florida State on Saturday to give the Noles their first loss off the season. Georgia Tech won an blocked field goal in the last second of the game.
– The incident at Oklahoma State’s homecoming parade yesterday is just awful. Our prayers go out to the victims and their family and friends. Officials did not cancel the OSU/Kansas game but a moment of silence was held before the start.
– Manny Pacquiao will retire after his fight on April 9. Pacquiao currently serves as a congressman for his Sarangani province, but wants to run for one of the 24 national seats.