Stoops stops by the #BBMCampout

Mark Stoops had one stop to make before the team takes off for South Carolina: the Big Blue Madness Campout. Stoops walked around Tent City this afternoon to greet fans, take pictures, and assure them “We’re getting there.”

Speaking of, the Stone Cold Willow/James Young showdown that was scheduled for tonight has apparently been canceled. No one wants a repeat of last year’s scare with Nerlens Noel. But have no fear, campers. The players will still come out and make an appearance this evening.

12 Comments for Stoops stops by the #BBMCampout

1. Practice
    7:37 pm October 3, 2013 Permalink

Any news on how the practice went today? Not that it really matters against SC or UA…

2. Serious
    7:41 pm October 3, 2013 Permalink

I would donate 500 dollars to the charity of your choice if you ban and exclude all mention of stone cold dildo from this site.

3. 2step
    7:56 pm October 3, 2013 Permalink

We’re a lucky nation of fans to have Coach Stoops! He’s going to do great things at The University of Kentucky. GO CATS!

4. NoelGallagher
    8:02 pm October 3, 2013 Permalink

they bringing more food to the camp out fats

5. coach stoops
    8:18 pm October 3, 2013 Permalink

i get it. embracing the bbn & “the process”

6. $1.75 Tacos?
    8:34 pm October 3, 2013 Permalink

Enough with the stone cold willow involvement with UK!

7. Delusions
    8:36 pm October 3, 2013 Permalink

Stoops told the BBM campers that there are more of them than there were fans in the stands during the 4th Q of the FL game. Not to worry though, Spurrier says there will be fewer SC fans in the stands at Columbia Saturday in the 4th Q than there were at Commonwealth at the end of the FL game.

8. NorthernKYcatfan
    8:59 pm October 3, 2013 Permalink

How did stone cold willow become so known around Lexington? What did he do? Why is he scrimmaging out players?

9. Wow. Are You Brilliant, or What?
    9:02 pm October 3, 2013 Permalink

“NoelGallagher”-Has anyone ever called you a genius? With a post like yours, it’s only a matter of time.

10. NoelGallagher
    9:59 pm October 3, 2013 Permalink

11. Question. Mark
    10:26 pm October 3, 2013 Permalink

Forreal about Willow. I appreciate his passion, but the guy shouldnt be associated with our team. Just take a look at his twitter. 90 percent of his tweets are “where all the white girls who want some of me at tonight?” (but much “dirtier”) I remember my first Willow encounter two seasons ago in the erruption zone. He was holding up that obnoxious huge sign of his ugly ass face and I told him to put it away as I couldnt see. He got all defensive and mad. Me and my friends were trying to figure out how a homeless guy got into the erruption zone with his whole front row of teeth missing and whatnot.

12. Sheriff Buford T. Justice
    1:08 am October 4, 2013 Permalink

Glad they shut it down, the guy is mentally challenged and I know the players are just wanting to have fun and care for the kid and all but he’s gonna get legit hurt one of these days. Almost happened last year.