Stephen Zimmerman and Cal pose in the UK locker room

@BIGG_ZIMM

@BIGG_ZIMM

@BIGG_ZIMM

It looks like the Zimmerman’s tour of Rupp Arena is over. Zimmerman just tweeted this picture of himself and John Calipari in the UK locker room with the caption “Where am I? #BBN.” I love you Stephen, but that one isn’t very hard to figure out.

6 Comments for Stephen Zimmerman and Cal pose in the UK locker room

1. Ridge Runner
    12:33 pm October 17, 2014 Permalink

Sat behind his parents at the Peach Jam this past spring. Very down to earth folks and I remember when my son and I got up to leave (of course wearing UK shirts), the dad said, “UK is everywhere”

2. UKALLDAY1
    1:14 pm October 17, 2014 Permalink

EVERY time I see this locker room I get amazed, it is REALLY top notch. Might be the second coolest locker in all of sports behind NIKEU (Oregon) new facility out there in Eugene. Look at the detail and the lighting then that 2012 final four floor is the perfect compliment. Have you seen DUKE’s locker? LOL. It is only a matter of time until they all follow suite and spruce things up. Even minor details can sway a recruit. Ask coach Cal!

• theWilkman
      2:35 pm October 17, 2014 Permalink

I took a tour of the locker room about a year ago, it is fantastic. I’ve heard it’s as nice or nicer than most NBA locker rooms, and I believe it.

3. Casper
    2:15 pm October 17, 2014 Permalink

i will be stunned if we don’t get this kid.
    i wish he would go ahead and commit.

4. nybrasky
    2:57 pm October 17, 2014 Permalink

Is Bill Self’s never-ending game clock still ticking in there somewhere? Has Kansas taken the lead yet? Didn’t think so.

5. tkat
    3:15 pm October 17, 2014 Permalink

This is the least amount of time I have looked at recruits. Excited for this years team so much, hard to focus attention on new recruits-too excited to watch the players we have!