Start your week with KSR (Monday Show Thread)

Good morning, friends, and welcome to the Monday edition of Kentucky Sports Radio. Today, the gang will tell stories from the weekend, discuss the basketball and football players arriving back on campus for the summer session, the latest on Reid Travis, and much, much more.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

Whitley CityWHAY98.3 FMLIVE
Williamson, WVWBTH1400 AMLIVE
Williamson, WVWBTH102.5 FM TLIVE
50 Radio Affiliates
37 Markets
1 TV/Cable Affiliate
*Affiliates subject to change without notice

24 Comments for Start your week with KSR (Monday Show Thread)

1. runningunnin.454
    10:05 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

LOL, FBI guy jumping around on the dance floor with a round in the chamber; guess FBI doesn’t teach firearm safety.

• Realme
      10:09 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

What an idiot. What professional sticks his gun in his waistband? And then dances in public. How does an FBI agent not have a proper holster?

• Lots of cops keep one in the chamber, but yes, if you’re going to show off doing acrobatics, then don’t do that. Plus a secure fitting Fobus kydex or similar type holster is in order. Even then I might not trust it. Also, an FBI agent should have been able to keep his head and pick the thing up properly.

• ClutchCargo
      10:37 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

It kind of looks like he had an inside the waistband holster, but he is an idiot for doing backflips with it on. Even still, he doubled down on the idiocy with the way he stuck his finger right on the trigger as he picked it up.

• 4everUKblue
      10:37 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

He just walked away after shooting an innocent bystander. How does he not lose his job or get assigned to desk duty?

• Realme
      10:38 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

So what kind of trouble does he get in?

• runningunnin.454
      10:41 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

I’m getting a premonition…I see a desk job in his future.

• My Taurus 65 ain’t goin’ nowhere in this holster (a belt slide Kydex also would have helped):

I think you’re right RG. I can’t see this guy living this down.

2. Realme
    10:11 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

Oh Lord, now he’s Mattsplaining bingo.

3. Realme
    10:52 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

Is peeing on someone assault? I’d want the guy arrested.

• runningunnin.454
      10:59 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

You whip out your switchblade, and perform an ECTOMY.

• RealCatsFan
      11:04 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

RG, are you talking about a “bobbitectomy”?

• runningunnin.454
      11:11 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

Yup, that’s the technical term…snip, snip.

• Ewww. I missed that story. Should I ask what happened? (I hate to ask after the Tim Horton’s thing a couple weeks ago)

• Realme
      11:28 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

Caller who is arguing against alcohol, still mad about the time a drunk guy started peeing on people in the stands.

• ClutchCargo
      11:45 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

I’m not saying having alcohol sales at SEC stadiums is going to solve the world’s problems (I’m for it, though), but why is the argument against it that there will be drunk idiots everywhere. Hello? That already happens to some degree without alcohol sales. And I seriously doubt that people are going to spend the money it would take to get seriously drunk on $7+ lukewarm beers.

• Realme
      11:54 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

I don’t drink, but think it’s part of the game watching experience for a lot of people and there’s nothing wrong with that. If people want to campaign for a kid friendly, alcohol free section, go for it, but the idea of keeping a whole stadium dry because people will curse and misbehave and be annoying (they already are) is silly.

4. That commercial with Ryan is dangerously close to being as annoying as Magic Vapor Shop.

• Realme
      11:27 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

Is it the one where he sings a phone number?

• Yep. I know why he does it, so you’ll remember the number. However, I had a marketing PhD tell me that advertisers don’t care if a jingle or commercial annoys you, as long as you remember the ad.

• Realme
      11:52 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

Makes no sense to me. If you annoy me I will seek out a different option.

A two five five – seven six five oh!

5. Realme
    11:56 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

Reid Travis will visit here and Villanova mid-June after graduation. Why is KSR acting like he’s definitely coming here?