In episode two of the Sources Say Podcast, KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined again by Jake Weingarten of Stockrisers.com and Travis Graf of Cats Illustrated to break down all things Kentucky basketball recruiting.
This week, the trio of recruiting insiders discuss visit plans for Jalen Green and Josh Christopher, the reclassification status of Terrence Clarke, and whether or not Paolo Banchero can become the No. 1 prospect in 2021, among other topics.
Here is a rundown of the show:
When will Jalen Green and Josh Christopher visit Kentucky?
- Green’s father tells KSR that Big Blue Madness is the likely date for an official visit to Lexington
- Christopher schedules two visits to Kentucky, one unofficial for Big Blue Madness and an official for an SEC home game. Is there any significance to these dates?
- Who leads for both and when will they commit?
Terrence Clarke is strongly considering a jump to 2020
- What do we need to know about the top-three prospect in the class of 2021? How good can he be at the next level?
- Experts are flocking to pick Kentucky for Clarke. Where did this recent buzz come from?
- Who else is in the running?
- The 6-foot-7 star wants to reclassify to 2020, but is it possible? There are differing opinions on the matter
- If a reclassification isn’t possible, could Clarke head overseas?
Paolo Banchero schedules an official for Big Blue Madness
- Could Banchero make a push for the No. 1 spot in the class of 2021?
- Is a reclassification to 2020 on the table?
- There is some recent buzz about Banchero leaving the state of Washington for school. Will one of the bluebloods land him?
Isaiah Jackson will be on campus this weekend
- What do we need to know about the athletic forward’s game?
- Is the timing of Kentucky’s visit surprising? Who else is in contention?
- When is a decision expected?
Bardstown’s JJ Traynor turns heads in private workouts
- The 6-foot-8 forward makes a major jump in the rankings
- Travis Graf highlights a recent practice report he heard
- Did Traynor really outplay Rajon Rondo, among other pros?
- Could Kentucky end up offering a scholarship?
- Will he leave the state?