Slice knows all about Jerry Tipton

UK’s new assistant coach Barry Rohrssen met with the Lexington media for the first time on Tuesday, and cn|2 has a great video of his first interaction with Jerry Tipton. Check it out above.

Looks like someone gave Slice a heads up about ole Jerry…

9 Comments for Slice knows all about Jerry Tipton

1. Basteballer
    11:21 am May 15, 2014 Permalink

Yeah. We ALL know about Jerry. And it would be great if KSR would never give him the time of day again; no mentions, no links, nothing. If you don’t feed it, it will go away. We can make him totally irrelevant.

2. schwing
    11:31 am May 15, 2014 Permalink

i guess the coaching staff has an orientation day as well.

3. Blue Real Estate
    11:39 am May 15, 2014 Permalink

I love this guy already!

4. Jughead
    11:53 am May 15, 2014 Permalink

Tipton was/is the annoying twit in grade school who was disliked even by his own mother. There is no changing these quasi-sociopaths. They delight in being hated.

Here’s hoping that his senility sends him to the funny farm soon. Or, that he becomes addicted to ambien and sleeps through the next basketball season.

5. Laker Cat 18
    12:18 pm May 15, 2014 Permalink

The fact that this old guy gets this response is ridiculous. Why anyone would want a reputation like that is beyond me.

6. Gap Tooth Danny
    12:34 pm May 15, 2014 Permalink

He’s due to take his summer vacation soon. Like any good teacher, he gave his students an assignment to complete before classes start (the infamous top 10 things to complain about).
    #LOLtipton

7. Is it just me
    1:34 pm May 15, 2014 Permalink

or does the still shot (if you don’t click on the video) cause Slice to favor one Tony Soprano? Give that man a cigar.

8. mothy
    4:24 pm May 15, 2014 Permalink

Damn, stole my thunder: I was thinking Tony Soprano throughout! OH!

9. Gap Tooth Danny
    8:15 pm May 15, 2014 Permalink

My goal in life is to defend Jerry Tipton by commenting on every post about him on KSR.