Sister Jean gave Drew Franklin a taste of his own medicine

Kentucky lost before they could face Loyola, but I think it’s safe to say that Sister Jean got the last laugh. The lovable Loyola-Chicago Chaplain took a shot at our very own Drew Franklin when informed that Drew was prepared to do as Drew does and put the Crying Jordan face on her if Kentucky beat the Ramblers to advance to the Final Four.

Even if this is a fake account, well done. Bonus points for using the SportsCenter headphones pic. If there’s anyone that could get me to watch the rest of this tournament, it’s Sister Jean. Go Ramblers.

[mobile_ad]

29 Comments for Sister Jean gave Drew Franklin a taste of his own medicine

1. ClutchCargo
    1:56 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

Forget today, this is the best thing I have seen all week! LOL!

2. JerryDamage
    1:57 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

Go Ramblers! I was rooting for them before, but after this I want to see them cut down as many nets as they can.

3. Ridge Runner
    1:59 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

Hahaaa!
    Awesome stuff!!!

4. spincr4hire72
    2:00 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

Drew. Idiot

5. BBNDan7
    2:00 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

I don’t know what the world will do if they actually win this thing lol

• Lip Man 1
      2:04 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

I hope they do, that means they beat Duke.

6. Lip Man 1
    2:04 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

Going back to the 63 NCAA title game, Loyola has won four in a row.

By a grand total of SIX POINTS.

Little things win games and they are doing them right now. (Unlike some of the other schools)

• Al B. Frank
      2:06 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

I also bet their fans aren’t crybabies who think the sky is falling and their coach’s head needs to be on a platter each time their team loses.

• Lip Man 1
      3:11 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

Al: When said team can’t shoot free throws in important games (time and time) again and the head coach keeps telling everyone after the fact what he should have done (then proceeds to disregard his own advice the next time said situation come up) the fan base deserves to comment, criticize and expect better.

Kentucky isn’t Loyola of Chicago. At UK the expectations are different and they should be given the program history.

Nothing wrong with the fan base asking “what the hell is going on?” When the program blows another golden opportunity.

• Cats4lyfe
      3:59 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

To be fair, he didn’t say it was UK.

7. BigBlueNationDude
    2:12 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

Deserves it. Him and Matt talk smack about everybody.

8. maximumscott
    2:29 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

Duke or Nova gonna win it. UGH

• Lip Man 1
      3:11 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

I’ve no problem with Villanova winning it.

• JerryDamage
      4:30 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

I’d rather see Nova than Duke.

• Hear hear! At least that would keep Dook from getting #6 and inching closer to us. I was hoping Cal would get us to 9 minimum, and hopefully 10, but I wonder if that will happen after 2015. Yes, I’m still a bit salty about that one. I love having Cal as coach, but he’s not without his faults.

9. Wilfred Smith
    2:41 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

I’m not talking smack to a 98-year old nun during Lent.

10. BBN_strive_4_9
    2:48 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

Go ramblers

11. But can she eat more Taco Bell than Drew?

That is funny stuff. She also needs to take a shot at Ryan since he said we were gonna shut her yap on Saturday.

12. Dallas
    6:26 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

Sister Jean is a straight savage! Love her I hope her team wins it all.

13. 1IH
    7:05 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

This article, comment thread (most of the comments BBND would be blocked if this was FB) and most importantly ‘fake’ Sister Jean made my day better and reminded me that I do still have the tiniest bit of interest in this Tournament. Well played by everyone involved!

14. John
    8:29 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

TT how did you get a man’s name?

15. John
    8:30 pm March 23, 2018 Permalink

Why don’t you make me a sandwich, cunt.

16. antiquefurnitureandmidgets
    2:05 am March 24, 2018 Permalink

She’s a lovely lady but my goodness it’s enough already. The media find their little story within a story and pound it into the dirt. It’s not unlike KSR writers and certain jokes (15 seconds anyone?). We get it. There’s a sweet team chaplain who is just shy of 100 years old and has special meaning with the little team that could. It’s a great story, the first 9,000 times you hear it. If nothing else at least her kids ended the ride for Nevada and the coach’s cute daughter mania. It’s as if the Sister Jean story is that stupid thing you said on your wedding day and the media represent your wife of 20 years. There might be one guy living under a rock somewhere in Tibet who may not have heard the story 6,800 times.