Shannon the Dude and The Enigma Want Today’s Podcast

BnxP_iQIUAAafKQ

You’re looking at Shannon the Dude and The Enigma, a famous sideshow performer who was in the Louisville Clear Channel Studios this morning for some reason. Google tells me that The Enigma has undergone “extensive” body modification, including horn implants, ear reshaping, and multiple body piercings to resemble a human jigsaw puzzle, so, more power to him. However, not even The Enigma could stop Shannon and Maria from getting you today’s podcast.

The guys talked about how ridiculous the KSR Comments Section has gotten lately (I’m sure you all will have a response to that), the aftermath of John Calipari’s comments about coaching LeBron, and interviewed Dickie V about the Cats and his upcoming gala this weekend, which Matt will be attending. During the interview, Dickie V talked about his pledge to raise $250,000 for Lacey Holsworth, the famous little Michigan State fan who recently lost her battle with cancer. Dickie V just tweeted that he’s accomplished that goal, which gets a standing ovation from the KSR Compound. Well done. In case you missed it, here’s his interview:

And the rest of the show so you’ll have something to listen to on a slow Friday afternoon:

Hour 1:

Hour 2:

Finally, during the show, the guys talked about whether or not it would be awesome or weird to name your twins Aaron and Andrew after the Harrison Twins. This is apparently a growing trend in the Bluegrass, and I for one think it’s awesome. Your thoughts?

9 Comments for Shannon the Dude and The Enigma Want Today’s Podcast

1. Mc
    4:08 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

Isn’t there a $200 reward to turn him in?

2. Bocephus
    4:12 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

Love’s a grown-up game,
    A little pleasure for a lot of pain!

3. retiredbballplayer
    4:25 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

Is it an understatement to say that Dickie V is a class act? Say what you want to re: his bias to Duke, and even UNC – but as a person – I truly believe he is very genuine.

Dickie V – keep being a great person/role model for others.

4. Meet my boys Heshimu and Kelenna
    4:45 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

The name thing is weird, disturbing, pathetic, sad, embarrassing, creepy, need I go on? “Boys now that you’re older I can explain to you that in an effort to prove that I really am the biggest UK fan there is, and I really am, I decided to name you after two 19 year old boys I never met. Never met ONLY because they kept kicking me off the property at the university every time I stalked…er…tried to meet them. Now go get your sisters Rupp and Memorial and let’s head out to the Craft Center!”

5. brain
    5:43 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

The Enigma was in an episode of the X-Files.

6. UofLOL
    5:51 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

Is it just me of does Shannon the Dude kinda look like Jessie Pinkmen?

7. Logan
    7:16 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

Shannon the Dude’s voice so does not match up with his body

8. UKFan1
    7:51 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

Michael Jordan is the best basketball player ever. Lebron is the best player currently and definitely in the top 3 or 4 of all time. But do not say that he is better than Jordan. Just stop.

• Not so fast...
      11:43 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

Whether or not James is better than Jordan is debatable but that’s just it. It’s debatable. Jordan certainly isn’t far and away better than James by any measure at this point in his career.