Season and single-game football tickets still available

Single Game

Some ticket office news courtesy of Deputy DeWayne Peevy over at UK Athletics…

Season tickets for UK’s seven-game home schedule in 2013 are available and can be purchased by visiting ukfootballtix.com or by calling 1-800-928-2287. Ticket prices vary based on location. Fans can access an interactive seat map at ukfootballtix.com to make sure they select the best seat available for themselves.

Single-game tickets for all seven home games are also available. Single-game tickets may be ordered online at Ticketmaster.com, by calling Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000 or through the UK Ticket Office. Tickets are $45 for the Miami (Ohio) and Alabama State games, $60 for the Florida, Missouri and Tennessee games, and $75 for the Louisville and Alabama games.

Tickets for the Miami game will also be available Saturday morning at Commonwealth Stadium, beginning at 10:00 a.m. ET at the ticket booth outside of Gate 4. Ticket sales at Commonwealth Stadium are cash only.

UK student tickets (both season and single game) are available in person at the Joe Craft Center with a valid student ID. UK student season tickets are $35, while single-game student tickets at $5. UK students may purchase guest tickets in the student sections for all home games.

Go Cats.

13 Comments for Season and single-game football tickets still available

1. Oscar de la Combs
    8:38 am September 6, 2013 Permalink

Madam,
    this is the finest illustration of sports reporting I have read in fifty years. You should be proud

2. YOU CALL YOURSELVES FANS.???
    8:43 am September 6, 2013 Permalink

HOW EMBARRASSING THAT UK FANS CAN’T SELLOUT STOOPS HOME OPENER!!!! That’s absolutely PATHETIC!!!! “WEEEEEEZ S’POSED TO BE SEC”.??? We are a DISGRACE to SEC Football. . . . Smh. . . .

3. Jacob Brooks
    8:54 am September 6, 2013 Permalink

I got 3 tickets on stubhub yesterday. $12 a piece, can’t beat that.

There were a lot of upper tickets available in the morning and when I went back to buy late in the afternoon a ton had been bought up

4. Tix
    9:08 am September 6, 2013 Permalink

I think it’s likely that last year’s “boycott” was about 50% people who just don’t/won’t spend money on UK football until the bandwagon rolls by. Lots of bandwagon UK football fans. Which is fine, we’ll save you a space.

5. Facts
    9:09 am September 6, 2013 Permalink

If you pay $45 to watch this team play Miami (OH), you are functionally retarded.

6. Choices
    9:10 am September 6, 2013 Permalink

I’d rather stay home and poke myself in the eye with a red hot needle.

7. Bubba
    9:14 am September 6, 2013 Permalink

To all the fans thinking of buying tickets, I have a proposition for you. Instead of paying $45 for each ticket, you give me $10, I will poke you in the eye and kick you in the groin outside of CWS, and we’ll call it a day. You can have the same feeling as watching the game but for less money.

8. tonydelksarms
    9:16 am September 6, 2013 Permalink

Breaking NEWS……..This just in……….Water is wet! That is all……

9. AnthonyBBN
    9:24 am September 6, 2013 Permalink

If you cant support the team during the bad times you have no right to call yourself a fan when things turn around. Anyone who thought the team this year was going to be good was deluding their-self. This is a 2 win team again, maybe 3. Coaches need much more time to mold mediocre talent into something better than a couple months. 3 wins at max this year, 5 next year, and in 2015 we may actually hit a bowl. Still need to support them now to make the players and coaches feel it will be worth it. So with that, I am going to be there tomorrow. I will show my support.

So all of you haters posting here, go back to Louisville.

10. This guy
    9:29 am September 6, 2013 Permalink

AnthonyBBN, you mean like this guy (notice this post was exactly 1 week ago today):

BigBluSoTru August 30, 2013 at 2:48 pm
    That picture makes me have tears in my eyes!
    We are going to shock the world Saturday. All eyes in college football will be on us. I sense Sec, east runner up this year and next year we will be playing against Alabama for all the marbles and a bcs game.

11. middlesborojoe
    9:51 am September 6, 2013 Permalink

I truly don’t understand some of our fans. These so called “fans” want instant results?? It just don’t happen that way. I think we have the guy in the head coach position to change things….eventually! I consider myself a BIG UK football fan and I am a fan through thick and thin. It’s not like we’ve been winning SEC championships and all of the sudden we are down. We must remember…different coaches….same players. I think this team will improve….but really this is not the year we see huge dividends. Be true to your “fandom” or be a bandwagon fan and go buy you a Alabama hat and calm them as your team. As for me….GO BIG BLUE!!!

12. AnthonyBBN
    10:07 am September 6, 2013 Permalink

Yes This Guy, sorry but those people are delusional. Football takes time, basketball can instantly turn around. I guess that is problem with this being a basketball fan-base. We will see results but it is a future date.

13. Jcps
    11:05 am September 6, 2013 Permalink

Many sec teams have empty seats for home openers against mid or low majors. Also if you don’t want to go to the game fine. But I’ll bet going, tailgating with friends, enjoying the weather, and watching the game is way better than sitting at home on your computer complaining about it. Good lord give this staff a chance. If we had beaten western we still were in for a tough year. Jerry Claiborne went 0-10-1 his first year then went to consecitive bowl games when that actually meant something.