SCHEDULING UPDATE: Matt Jones to host KSR Tuesday, PMT postponed

Due to the ongoing events in Kentucky and around the nation, KSR’s radio schedule will change for the next few days.

This afternoon, KSR’s Matt Jones announced he will return to the show tomorrow live from New York.

“I will host KSR tomorrow from New York,” Jones said on Twitter.

He also added that instead of bringing on the Pardon My Take crew on Wednesday morning, their appearance on KSR will be moved to next week.

“Just spoke with [Barstool’s Big Cat] and we both agreed that because of the events in Kentucky, we are going to postpone the [Pardon My Take] day until next Wednesday, June 10.”

The original plan was to bring KSR’s Nick Roush on the show tomorrow for a football-specific show, followed by Pardon My Take on Wednesday and Freddie Maggard on Thursday to talk more football.

We will continue to update listeners on the upcoming schedule as it becomes finalized in the coming days.

Article written by Jack Pilgrim

Follow me on Twitter: @JackPilgrimKSR

13 Comments for SCHEDULING UPDATE: Matt Jones to host KSR Tuesday, PMT postponed

1. Han
    6:09 pm June 1, 2020 Permalink

All you “Stick to Sports” people probably don’t want to listen to the show for the next few days. Don’t go looking to get offended, snowflake-style.

2. chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
    7:10 pm June 1, 2020 Permalink

I probably won’t listen because I’ve had enough riot coverage, but I wouldn’t have listed to those PMT nitwits either.

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      7:10 pm June 1, 2020 Permalink

Listened…

• bkeith75
      8:10 pm June 1, 2020 Permalink

What you said.

3. ThankfulCat
    9:23 pm June 1, 2020 Permalink

KSR was a lot better place without the politics

4. njcat
    9:34 pm June 1, 2020 Permalink

Critical time for our country. It’s all hands on deck time. Good move Matt

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      10:28 pm June 1, 2020 Permalink

What’s he going to say that’s going to solve the problem?

5. T-Town Cat
    9:36 pm June 1, 2020 Permalink

I’m one of the people that would like for Matt to “stick to sports”. When I started following KSR it was because I thought everyone here would have a love of UK sports in common. When KSR posts a political story or opinion, the comments section fills up with vile hateful rhetoric from borh sides. I assume most are from Cat fans, but that ruins the site for me. I know some will say “just don’t click on those stories”.

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      10:26 pm June 1, 2020 Permalink

Actually they usually…no, they always shut down the comments on political posts.

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      10:27 pm June 1, 2020 Permalink

BTW, I’m in Montgomery! Are you Bamacat from the old LHL message boards?

6. chrisblue
    10:28 pm June 1, 2020 Permalink

That’s exactly what I love about KSR. UK could win back to back championships; they would do 10 minutes talking about the game and then “BOOM”, John Short would call in, and we would spend an hour having him tell us what day of the week we were born on just by giving him our birthdate. Love the unexpected!!!

7. Alex90
    10:29 pm June 1, 2020 Permalink

The people doing the rioting and looting aren’t exactly the type to listen to sports radio. I’m sure Matt’s Trump put downs are exactly what will stop all of this.

8. CahillsCrossingNT
    4:57 am June 2, 2020 Permalink

Are people too stupid to come to their own conclusions without his help? I don’t listen anymore anyway since I thought his knowledge about sports and everything else was wanting in the first place. Some of the writing on the site is excellent though.