– Harry Giles and Jayson Tatum have pondered the idea of becoming a package deal. The two good friends both have offers from Kentucky, Duke and North Carolina. The two top recruits could make any college a national championship contender if they chose to play together.
– DeAndre Jordan has been the story of the NBA this week. His decision to remain with the Las Angeles Clippers after agreeing to a deal with the Dallas Mavericks has created one of the most interesting stories of the NBA. Thankfully Paul Pierce, who now plays for the Clippers, tells us How It Went Down.
– The Florida State football team has a lot trouble staying out of the media and out of trouble. Two videos have surfaced showing two different Noles punching women this week. Quarterback De’Andre Johnson and star running back, Dalvin Cook have been charged suspended from the team.
– The No. 1 kicker in the country announced his college commitment with a video. Quinn Nordin chose to play at Penn State with James Franklin. The only thing that makes this somewhat okay is the fact that he’s the best in the country.
– A raccoon was left on the sidewalk of Toronto, which prompted a makeshift memorial and a social media fury. The raccoon has made national headlines and #DeadRaccoon has trended on Twitter. Rob Ford, get your city together.
– BuzzFeed put together a post with 22 Of The Most Powerful Photos Of This Week. The second last picture has to be my favorite.