Ryan Lemond attempted a halfcourt shot and failed miserably

ryan-shot

Ryan Lemond, host of the This Or That halftime show at UK basketball games, has been very critical of the Wildcat mascot and the student participants in the shooting contest. To be fair, they’ve all been horrible for two seasons now, but Lemond has no room to talk after he intervened last night.

Ryan rewarded the struggling contestant with five extra attempts at the halfcourt shot — because he really needed it — and then stepped in to lend a hand by taking one of those five attempts himself. He did not come close. At all.

Ryan’s shot was so terrible, I’m not sure we can allow him to represent the KSR brand any longer. It was not a good look for the company and we can’t believe he is capable of tossing up such garbage, especially after the way he trashes the Wildcat.

You need to see this for yourself:

Come on, Ryan. Be an athlete.

(Big thank you to Anthony Wireman for catching it on film, although we kind of wish he hadn’t.)

Article written by Drew Franklin

7 Comments for Ryan Lemond attempted a halfcourt shot and failed miserably

1. Bigfoot70
    10:53 am January 28, 2016 Permalink

Still closer than the guy from Loserville shooting the free throw!

2. Jayboul4
    11:22 am January 28, 2016 Permalink

hey to say all of the halftime shooters were bad is an insult to me, do you remember the one from the Buffalo game last year? that was me and even though i missed the first layup and made the second, i still made the free throw and the three, so to say all of the halftime shooters in the last two years were bad is an insult to me

3. Biglaw Dawgin'
    11:31 am January 28, 2016 Permalink

Looked like a 12-year-old girl’s attempt.

4. Bleedblueky
    12:24 pm January 28, 2016 Permalink

I just can’t believe Ryan had played any basketball when he was young 🙁
    I’m very confident as an older Asian lady who hasn’t played basketball for 40 years, I can easily beat him at the free throw line since I had 7 out of 10 record in college 🙂

5. Sublem
    5:31 pm January 28, 2016 Permalink

I remember back in HS, I would shoot half court shots casually. But to be fair, I’ve always had an arm for throwing footballs, and deep shots in basketball.

6. DoubleBlue
    11:51 pm January 28, 2016 Permalink

Almost didn’t want to watch it…poor Ryan. He’ll have to change his name, grow facial hair, and move out of the country for a year or two before he can attempt to come back and try that again…he better practice!