Rick Pitino is Kept Up at Night by UofL’s "Board of Traitors"

Rick Pitino lasted almost a month…without talking to the media.

Unable to contain his urges any longer, today Pitino talked to ESPN’s Jeff Goodman about his future.  He’s hired a new agent and plans on coaching again.  Pitino even said he had an informal conversation with one NBA representative.

Of course, Slick Rick couldn’t just stick to the future.  Once again, he brought up his scandalous past and these comments might be his craziest to date.

“Every night I go to bed, I’m bitter at the U.S. attorney’s office and at the ‘board of traitors‘ at Louisville,” Pitino said. “I’m not bitter at the school, but at the board of traitors.”

But wait, there’s more!

“I’ve never offered any player $5,” he said. “I’ve been assassinated by the Southern District of N.Y. without any wiretap or shred of evidence, and the University of Louisville. That being said, I love teaching basketball and am more passionate than ever.”

Keep fighting the good fight, (and providing content) Rick.

[ESPN]

[mobile_ad]

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

54 Comments for Rick Pitino is Kept Up at Night by UofL’s "Board of Traitors"

1. Smyrna_Cat
    7:02 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

He is an attention whore. Why are we still talking about him???

• 4everUKblue
      7:08 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Just to get a response out of CodeRedNeck in 3…..2……1

• 502CodeRed
      7:37 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

4ever – You know me, I do love super bowl articles. Is his jersey still hanging in Rupp Arena?

• Booby Petrino
      7:42 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Lol lil codeturd pays Matt Jones’ bills bc he’s here so much.

• 502CodeRed
      7:49 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Lil boobs you should write a book called “Dateless In Jackson”. Go to the bowling alley. Roller skating, something.

• runningunnin.454
      8:03 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Did Louisville win?

• runningunnin.454
      8:13 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

I’m serious, I can’t find today’s UL score anywhere. CodeRed?

• Booby Petrino
      8:16 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Lil codeturd for the hundredth time, I will not go out with you. I don’t date imbeciles. Enjoy skating alone, maybe they’ll play Hokie Pokie for you.

• 4everUKblue
      8:26 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Code I know you like super bowls and that’s why you’re here, because you know we are your super bowl, your team is not good enough to be our super bowl.

• 4everUKblue
      8:29 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

You know Code Pitino was a different coach before he went over to the dark side, and yes his jersey and national title banner still hangs in Rupp just like the Yum….oh wait, it’s no longer having in the Yum center. How careless of me.

• 502CodeRed
      8:33 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

LOL 4ever, of course he was. I’m not even psychic and I knew tht reply was coming. A little angel at UK. LOL

• catsarerunnin
      8:38 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Hey Code Kevin Stallings is available. But don’t get your hopes up on landing him.

• (Aixelsyd)0505
      9:37 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Buddy? Obviously your an intelligent SUPER fan of “the darkest days” of Louisville basketball, oddly enough, that you can’t even see the reality here! #SADiKnow

• (Aixelsyd)0505
      9:38 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

@502CodeRed

• 4everUKblue
      8:36 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Of course you knew, you’re so smart, just like Pitino going to UL to coach was a smart move. I’m sorry for bringing up the banner coming down again Code. Did UL win today?

• 502CodeRed
      8:39 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

You tell me if your super bowl won. You know when they farted last.

• 4everUKblue
      8:40 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Yeah you know he only got involved in multiple scandals after he arrived in Hookerville and realized he couldn’t keep pace with his old much more polished program. Once there he tried putting lipstick on a pig and well the rest is history.

• Miller45
      1:02 am March 10, 2018 Permalink

4ever, you make all of us look like idiots

• 4everUKblue
      8:42 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Dry you tears Code, you’ll get used to losing soon, oops I guess you’ve been used to it for a while now, at least when you play UK. Sleep tight Code, it’s been fun.

• UK Big Board Update
      8:51 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

I mean, its like, totally obvious 502Nerd totally doesnt care and is completely over it… lol

• Rixter
      9:45 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Of course his jersey/banner are hanging in Rupp Arena. He won his only National Championship at UK.

2. Han
    7:12 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Poor Rick. Two different times, rogue coaches (he hired/chose) broke rules under his nose/behind his back. He didn’t know about either situation, despite being a control freak like most coaches. It was just incredibly unlucky and everyone ganged up on him. It’s not his fault that the employees and players he’s supposed to be overseeing kept breaking rules. It’s not like Failure to Monitor is a thing, even if he was somehow completely innocent in both scandals.

The nerve…

3. Bleednblu
    7:16 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

No, he’s never offered a player $5. Completely true statement. However, $100,000….I’m sure he’s more fired up now than ever, considering he looks as though he’s dying and acts like someone just given a short walk in the yard out of a padded room.

4. PkP_UofK89
    7:25 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Not surprised that he stuck his head up again. He simply can’t stand sitting at home watching these tournaments without reminding people that he’s still out there. Borrrrrrriiinnngggg. Best part is that he throws the NBA out there like that’s actually an option hahahahaha.

5. kentuckybackupplayer
    7:30 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

why doesn’t rick just open a strip club in the hood. he is real good at letting hookers and blow go on around him. hell at strip clubs you can pay people to wear shoes and you wont get in trouble.

• 4everUKblue
      7:36 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

I’ve got a feeling some of that blow found it’s way up his nose.

6. Lahinch02
    7:38 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Of course Goodman would be looking for someone willing to speak with him … LaVar Ball even decided Goodman wasn’t worth talking to. So, he and RP are kindred, lonely souls.

7. Miller45
    8:18 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

hard keeping up with all of your lies

• 502CodeRed
      8:31 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

So you’re saying you try to follow every move he makes? Wow, talk about jilted and obsessed for over a decade. Even I’m over it after a few months. Let it go, dude.

• catsarerunnin
      8:39 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Need more tissues?

• (Aixelsyd)0505
      10:15 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Hahhh get used to it card fan

• 4everUKblue
      8:34 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

If you were over it Code you wouldn’t be on here more than most BBN fans. I guess lying is a Little Bro thing.

• 502CodeRed
      8:43 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

I love the UofL content. Card sites dont post it like KSR does. Keep up the good work.

• BlueSteel
      8:53 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Card sites = small readership… Cat sites = huge readership (including many who aren’t even Cat fans) Hmmmm…

• Miller45
      12:54 am March 10, 2018 Permalink

fair statement

• UK Big Board Update
      8:47 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

502 IS SO MAD

8. Peter Criss
    8:34 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Why is KSR still talking about him? Cats are playing in SEC, UK baseball had a big win, and a lot news out of spring football. But, KSR is still hung up on a now former U of L coach. Obsessed much?

• UK Big Board Update
      8:48 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Awwww, they pickin’ on your buddy…?

• BlueSteel
      8:51 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

And they also covered every one of those events you mentioned. It’s news, why wouldn’t they have a short write up about it? Oh – and if it does not interest you then why in the world would you take your time to comment on the article?

• Peter Criss
      9:22 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

It’s no big deal to me, I just think they spend too much space dedicated to Pitino, that’s all. Just an observation.

• (Aixelsyd)0505
      10:03 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Rightfully so “dicktina” , dude is soon to be, HOF*, and continues to increase the quality of this RIDICULOUSNESS created by MOST HATED rival, Louisville! Obviously who became famous when he coached the Cats and revived college basketball’s Most Dominate Powerhouse? Honestly, KSR and the crew, COULD MOST DEFINITELY, start an entire new blog based on Rikki3stacks

• 502CodeRed
      9:19 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

He’s probably wondering why “University of Kentucky Basketball, Football, and Recruiting news” covers UofL at such an alarming rate. Just because I know why doesn’t mean everyone else does. I’m flattered by the attention but some good BBN fans actually want UK sports and not an obsession. Goodnight and have a great weekend.

• (Aixelsyd)0505
      10:17 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Tell me who!!? I’ll get em!

• BlueSteel
      9:46 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Again – who cares?? Some articles I read some articles I don’t. But obviously many are interested.

• 4everUKblue
      4:33 am March 10, 2018 Permalink

Code I hope you never leave, you so funny and I love that KSR gets under your skin at such an alarming rate. LMAO! (mike drop)

9. Rixter
    9:37 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

1. the U.S. attorney’s office

2. U of L Board of Directors

3. Andre McGee

4. Jordan Fair

5. Karen Sypher

6. Katina Powell

Very few people understand that Rick Pitino is the victim here. This man has done nothing wrong, not even jaywalking, and yet this list of people above have conspired to besmirch his good name.

(From Websters.com – Narcissist: an extremely self-centered person who has an exaggerated sense of self-importance)

10. BlueSteel
    9:39 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Again – who cares?? Some articles I read some articles I don’t. But obviously many are interested!

11. (Aixelsyd)0505
    9:51 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

THIS COMMENT, is for all Loserville trolls, Jurich hired Pitino cause they both shared the same philosophies, BUT the 1 that they shared most of all was to USE Kentucky, College Basketball’s Norte dame football, to their benefit and thought Louisville could EVER POSSIBLY amount to such greatness…
    They FOOLED the entire Louisville fan base in to ACTUALLY BELIEVING that Louisville basketball could be BETTER! Not equal(aka dUKe / unc) BUT BETTER!!!! In which they obviously failed horribly at their JOB, but success in “cardLand” #L1C4???

12. (Aixelsyd)0505
    9:53 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

“CardLand”== “cardNation” which is SUPPOSED to be equivalent to #BBN! ?

13. Rixter
    9:59 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

Did Pitino say he’s looking for a coaching job?

Ranger Junior College is looking for someone to fill in until Billy G gets his kidney……

14. (Aixelsyd)0505
    10:09 pm March 9, 2018 Permalink

But like my father always told me growing up, when questioned about UofL’s fan base, simply put it… Cause they are just That Stupid.