Report says Kevin Knox to announce his decision Saturday

usa_today_9973065.0

We finally have a concrete decision date for Kevin Knox and it couldn’t come at a worse time for Kentuckians.

According to Jake Perper of Prep Sports Scouting, Knox will announce his final decision on Saturday, which tells me the Knox family isn’t really into horse racing.

That decision will be one of five schools: Duke, North Carolina, Florida State, Kentucky or Missouri, although Missouri is reportedly out of the mix.

Stayed tuned and let’s hope Churchill Downs has good cell service.

Article written by Drew Franklin

11 Comments for Report says Kevin Knox to announce his decision Saturday

1. catsarerunnin
    1:49 pm May 4, 2017 Permalink

I hope the world doesn’t stop spinning from the anticipation.

2. timewilltell
    1:54 pm May 4, 2017 Permalink

Cal did his final home visit and really wants Knox but I will be shocked if he picks UK.

3. AllBlueAllDay
    2:17 pm May 4, 2017 Permalink

I would love for UK to add this guy, but I just feel like he has Dookie written all over him. I see him being like a Jabari Parked version 2.0.

4. pancakesfordinner
    3:35 pm May 4, 2017 Permalink

No way he’s coming to Kentucky if he’s announcing on Saturday. Have fun playing 2 years in North Carolina!

5. chris43
    6:13 pm May 4, 2017 Permalink

My guess would be Duke but if not it’ll be another ACC team.

6. lcmshannon
    6:25 pm May 4, 2017 Permalink

Remember… they said his announcement would be when he could get on ESPN. Not sure the timing necessarily speaks to him not picking UK.

7. jim tom
    9:26 pm May 4, 2017 Permalink

So what. More hamburger boys with no titles on the horizon. Maybe a fish sandwich and small firies

8. wyatts1
    1:26 am May 5, 2017 Permalink

The pitch to Kevin Knox is with you and potentially (bamba) we WILL be bringing home #9, with all the talent already on board. This could be (if isnt already lol) a special class, and any kid with NBA aspirations have to know a ncaa championship will no doubtedly increase their stock drasticly.