Reminder: BJ Boston begins his official visit today

It’s a big weekend for Kentucky’s 2020 recruiting efforts. Today, five-star shooting guard BJ Boston begins his official visit. Jack Pilgrim broke the news during the Peach Jam, and this morning, Jake Weingarten confirmed it.

Boston is down to Kentucky, Duke, Florida, Auburn, and Oregon. He recently decided to transfer out of Norcross, GA to Sierra Canyon in Los Angeles, CA for his senior season to team up with Bronny James (LeBron James’ son) and Zaire Wade (Dwyane Wade’s son). Right now, Kentucky leads his 247 Sports’ Crystal Ball with 71% of the predictions.

Enjoy your time in Lexington, BJ. We’ll enjoy your highlights from the Peach Jam.

[mobile_ad]

6 Comments for Reminder: BJ Boston begins his official visit today

1. UKFanSC
    3:34 pm July 25, 2019 Permalink

Hope he enjoys the trappings of the horse country, the pulchritude of UK coeds, the interactions with our team and coaches……and the infectious fervor of the best fan base on earth. C’mon down big fella !! West Coast plays well in the 606……Tayshawn Prince 2.0 ???

• Ez21
      4:16 pm July 25, 2019 Permalink

Dude use a word someone can understand. I’m a teacher and I have no idea what pulchritude is? Never even heard it. That’s why they tell you not to use a $10 word when a .10 word will do.

• Tom Bombadil
      5:21 pm July 25, 2019 Permalink

Dont be a hater Ez…i know the word and iam no teacher! What a shame you’re teaching kids, doing your part in dumbing down society. It means the beauty of the place. Try expanding your mind instead of closing it. #BBN #9

• Ez21
      10:51 pm July 25, 2019 Permalink

I teach kids what they need to know. Why would you teach an inner city kid a world they’ll never see or use again? I guarantee I’m smarter than you bombaldi.

• UKFanSC
      7:45 am July 26, 2019 Permalink

Sorry teach…..my bad. But honestly “pulchritude” isn’t particularly advanced lexicon ( oops, sorry again). But PE teachers rarely disseminate (sorry) much useful knowledge to students anyway, so no big deal. I’ll dummy down from here on out.

2. FlatTopsAndBlockedShots
    6:39 pm July 25, 2019 Permalink

Man I feel like we’ve been saying “number 9” so long that we should already have number 10 lol