Relive last night’s win with the Cats Pause Photo Gallery

1218349

You’re looking at one of the many great shots from last night’s game, courtesy of the Cats Pause’s Darrell Bird.  Bird captured some great moments from the Cats’ 85-63 win over the Bulldogs.  Be sure to head on over to check out all the pictures, and talk about the game on the Cats Pause message board.

[Photo Gallery: Cats win SEC opener]

7 Comments for Relive last night’s win with the Cats Pause Photo Gallery

1. ukmoxie
    5:23 pm January 9, 2014 Permalink

You know your a fan when the 2nd thing you notice in that picture of Alex is Stone Cold Willow as Braveheart.

2. Buddy
    5:30 pm January 9, 2014 Permalink

Haha. You beat me to it! I was like. He trying to disguise himself now? Lol

3. Marv
    5:32 pm January 9, 2014 Permalink

Look at that handsome man in the Gray UK hoodie looking confused…. Who is that?! Oh wait its me! Twitter – UKsportsBigMarv … Stone Cold was in rare form last night!

4. Rogers
    6:23 pm January 9, 2014 Permalink

Notice stone cold willow in the face paint…Guess that douche students letter didn’t do shit…

5. Hendo Blue
    6:24 pm January 9, 2014 Permalink

Did anybody else think it unusual…Miss.St. running out the clock at the end of the game last night? Isn’t it usually the winning team that does that? And is it a coincidence that we had a 22 point lead and the line was 21 and a half?

• twnky
      9:32 am January 10, 2014 Permalink

my uncles and I noticed that too. I was wondering if that was going to get any attention from anyone.

6. SawIt
    6:57 pm January 9, 2014 Permalink

Wouldn’t be Rupp Arena without the ubiquitous “sorority girl in pink UK hoodie” in the background. After many years of seeing this, I now know to include one of those in my desert island survival kit. An airplane could spot those things 100 miles away and 10 miles high.