PODCAST: KSR Takes Iowa, Episode 1

The KSR crew is settling in for the night here in Iowa after a long day of caucusing. I’ve spent the last hour trying to get the first ‘KSR Takes Iowa’ podcast online and I think I’ve finally done it.

So, assuming I didn’t mess it all up, here is some of what you can hear in our hour-long conversation about Day 1 in Iowa, recorded in two parts at the Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobuchar rallies:

— Caucusing, explained

— Technical difficulties (I’ve never done this before, sorry)

— Ryan Lemond’s reporting from the scene

— Shannon The Dude’s scoring of each candidate (MUST LISTEN)

— Much, much more

You can listen to the podcast on iTunes right here or however you get your podcasts. It is on the Free Money Podcast feed.

Good night from Des Moines.

Article written by Drew Franklin

6 Comments for PODCAST: KSR Takes Iowa, Episode 1

1. ukkatzfan
    12:34 am January 27, 2020 Permalink

If KSR is going to take on the NY Times, we need some “big butt” reporters to block them out.

2. catdaddyd
    12:57 am January 27, 2020 Permalink

That was a good listen. Trump 2020

3. CJKAssassin123
    3:36 am January 27, 2020 Permalink

EDGE IS BACK!!! MACINTYRE WINS THE ROYAL RUMBLE!!!!

4. dave1964
    8:28 am January 27, 2020 Permalink

Trump 2020

5. wes720
    9:42 am January 27, 2020 Permalink

Anybody have any news about Dontaie Allen?

6. huck
    12:41 am January 29, 2020 Permalink

Thanks guys for giving us this direct type feed. I can find everything else KSR does through sites that don’t require registration(looks like iheart knows some about me), but haven’t been able to find the free money podcast, hadn’t tried until the last few days. I have been in Florida for 20 years and over the years have gotten used to listening to you all. The one stop place to find the latest UK news. Thanks for the what you do.

What you got against robots, they are the future. I am thinking about making one and teaching it how to fish(http://inmoov.fr), so I can focus on things like, making sure someone don’t walk into line while walking down beach. Since this is political…. why do we need trucks filling up the roads, has everyone forgot about the railroads, efficient way to move things.

Thanks guys, PS way to go STD, keep up the good informative work.