Photos from last night

Tubby Smith and Rex Chapman joined the Hall of Fame and Joker Phillips returned to Commonwealth Stadium. Enjoy these pictures from our own Regina Rickert from last night…

HOF Intros. HOF Intros. tubbyweb HOF Intros. HOF Intros. UK vs. Florida UK vs. Florida

Article written by Drew Franklin

15 Comments for Photos from last night

1. niaps
    12:09 pm September 29, 2013 Permalink

Seeing the joke on our sidelines makes me sick. In the 3 yrs here he destroyed UK football for a good 6 yrs. I really loath the man and will never believe he had UK in his best interests. He smiles because his mission was accomplished .

2. Johncaleb
    12:25 pm September 29, 2013 Permalink

All of those men gave there all for this program.

3. Matt in Franklin
    12:36 pm September 29, 2013 Permalink

Joker can suck it…he runied any momentum Brooks built…next time I see him at Sol Az here in town I’m gonna tell him tanks fur nuttin’…

4. Joe Dennison
    12:50 pm September 29, 2013 Permalink

Great to see Tubby and Rex getting recognition they deserve. Always liked both men and they are a good testament to UK.

5. MacGruber
    12:54 pm September 29, 2013 Permalink

let me be the first to say Tubby is a class act…….. ;p

6. Prestotheclown
    1:05 pm September 29, 2013 Permalink

How could Joked destroy something that was never there?

7. You r an idiot
    1:44 pm September 29, 2013 Permalink

#1 after reading your posts on here for a while, I have suspected that you are an idiot. Thank you for confirming my suspicions.

And #3, it ended badly, but Joker played a huge part in whatever modest success Brooks had….if you call a 39-47 record at UK and never finishing with an above .500 record in conference success. Lol, don’t act like Brooks was Lombardi. Take out one SEC East 3rd place finish in2006, and in his remaining six years, he averaged a 5th place finish in what was then a 6 team division. Wow, huge success.

8. Crazy Guy
    1:46 pm September 29, 2013 Permalink

Is that Rex or Elton John? Those glasses. Congrats to the Tubster and Rex on being UK legends.

9. mark
    2:23 pm September 29, 2013 Permalink

Damn, Rex looks old.

10. Bob
    3:11 pm September 29, 2013 Permalink

If all the people making personal negative comments would type their posts and not SEND we’ll all be better off.

11. RealUKFan
    3:19 pm September 29, 2013 Permalink

hey #1 SHUT UP!!

12. Dennis Smith
    4:03 pm September 29, 2013 Permalink

#3 so you hate Joker for his incompetence? let me ask you, if you grew up in Kentucky, went to college in Kentucky, Coached at Kentucky twice, once at the highest assistant level, then was offered a CIW position would you have taken it? Put the blame where it belongs – on the shoulders of the most incompetent AD in the history of college sports, not on the back of someone that did his best.

13. Booger
    4:05 pm September 29, 2013 Permalink

Joker came back and put it to us- he is better off and should be inducted to hall of fame at UK also!!!!i

14. Tree
    5:27 pm September 29, 2013 Permalink

I was surprised when they name Joker for the head coaching position at UK causehe has never been a head coach before. That being said I think he tried his best to win. He not only was an assistant coach but he played for Kentucky. It makes me sad to see people write and say the things the do about him. Have you never failed at anything or done a bad job at work? No one is perfect all we can do is try to do the best we can and I think that is what Joker did.

15. Megan
    6:21 pm September 29, 2013 Permalink

Tubby looks good! Love the shades. Certainly aging better than Rex. C’mon #3, show a little discipline and get yourself together.