NFL teams announced their final 53-man rosters on Saturday. Former Kentucky Wildcats were among many of those waived.
Six former Cats were waived on Saturday:
- Jon Toth, Philadelphia Eagles
- Kayaune Ross, Cincinnati Bengals
- Jeff Badet, Minnesota Vikings
- Garrett Johnson, Chicago Bears
- Josh Forrest, Seattle Seahawks
- Farrington Huguenin, Pittsburgh Steelers
After Saturday’s cut, currently eight former Cats on NFL rosters:
- Randall Cobb, Green Bay Packers
- Bud Dupree, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Za’Darius Smith, Baltimore Ravens
- Corey Peters, Arizona Cardinals
- Danny Trevathan, Chicago Bears
- Wesley Woodward, Tennessee Titans
- Avery Williamson, New York Jets
- Larry Warford, New Orleans Saints
Waived players still have opportunities to sign with NFL teams either by being claimed off waivers or by signing onto the practice squad.
Best of luck to all former Cats in finding a home.