Miles Bridges tweeted a Drake lyric about Kentucky last night

Screen Shot 2015-09-23 at 12.07.52 AM

Miles Bridges tugged on Big Blue Nation’s heartstrings last night with a late night tweet on the Twitter.com. Bridges tweeted a lyric from Drake’s new song, “Scholarships,” but Kentucky fans who don’t have the new Drake mixtape may easily mistake it for a commitment, understandably.

Drake raps, “I rock Kentucky blue on these…”

Bridges was quick to let everyone know the tweet was only the lyric and not a commitment:

What a tease, huh?

Article written by Drew Franklin

13 Comments for Miles Bridges tweeted a Drake lyric about Kentucky last night

1. UKALLDAY
    10:15 am September 23, 2015 Permalink

Jerry Meyer who is rarely wrong when it’s this close to a scheduled announcement says ALL HIS INTEL tells him that Miles is going to be in UK blue. He says all this MSU stuff is just a story that caught on social media then fans and media alike took it and ran with it. “He says just because a prospect is entertaining other options doesn’t mean the decision hasn’t already been made”.

• JMF22
      10:51 am September 23, 2015 Permalink

No, Meyer now hears he is headed to MSU

Evan ‏@EvanReact21
      @jerrymeyer247 how confident are you that Miles Bridges will end up at KY? Or is it a close call?

Jerry Meyer ‏@jerrymeyer247
      @EvanReact21 less confident its UK based on concrete pro MSU info I got last night.

Jerry Meyer ‏@jerrymeyer247
      Must note I received some concrete pro MSU intel on Miles Bridges post interview. Certainly a shift in my thinking.

• You see....
      7:35 pm September 23, 2015 Permalink

UKALLDAY is a troll…

2. Colton
    11:03 am September 23, 2015 Permalink

JMF22 You’re right. Its starting to look bad. -___-

3. Bob
    11:06 am September 23, 2015 Permalink

I cannot believe there has been no mention of Yogi Berra this morning! I realize there is no UK connection, but the guy is one of the greats. Come on guys, I am not asking for a banner, just some respect. #Yankee #Legend #Icon

• Baseball sucks
      12:48 pm September 23, 2015 Permalink

maybe because baseball blows.

• Sea Bass
      7:04 pm September 23, 2015 Permalink

So does your mother, but I still give her a shoutout every once and a while.

4. Jay
    11:10 am September 23, 2015 Permalink

Why would he say anything at all about ky if he wasn’t going there? Plus the Drake connection. Kind of a weird and cryptic comment.

• Colton
      11:25 am September 23, 2015 Permalink

Jay, I agree, I still Think it is UK. But not a lock anymore.

5. OldSchool
    11:59 am September 23, 2015 Permalink

Those who hang on every utterance of a 17 trying to make meaning of cryptic phrases really need to step back and take a breath. He either goes to UK or he does not. No crime to lose a kid to MSU. UK is not for everyone. In the meantime he can play his little twitter games by himself

6. Milkman
    12:55 pm September 23, 2015 Permalink

Jerry Meyer was also saying Murray was headed to Oregon the day he committed to UK. These “analysts” are guessing just like the rest of us.

• Leuther
      7:36 pm September 23, 2015 Permalink

Not my sources.

7. KevinM
    3:32 pm September 23, 2015 Permalink

I’d like to see Meyer’s record of predictions. I’m guessing no one would be following him if he brought that out.