Michael Rapaport blasts KSR’s own Jack Pilgrim in profane podcast rant

Jack Pilgrim does great work for us here as a young contributor at KSR, but nothing he has done or will do in the near future will top his latest achievement: pissing off actor/podcaster Michael Rapaport.

Rapaport, who is known to get a little profane in his rants on all things, went off on Jack toward the end of his new I Am Rapaport podcast.

The tirade was sparked by Jack’s blog post on some recent comments Rapaport made about Calipari, and Rapaport took offense to Jack’s commentary in his writing.

Jack Pilgrim, KSR, f— you, Rapaport said, along with many other NSFW things. “I challenge you to a game of 1-on-1 when I’m in Lexington, you f—.”

Hear it all for yourself:

To add fuel to the fire, Jack’s a big Celtics fan; Rapaport is a big Knicks fan.

We gotta get this game of 1-on-1 set up.

Article written by Drew Franklin

35 Comments for Michael Rapaport blasts KSR’s own Jack Pilgrim in profane podcast rant

1. mozes520
    10:53 am June 30, 2017 Permalink

Sounds Like somebody got their feelings hurt. And that was his rebuttal? Rapaport needs to just let this go because he’s just embarrassing himself. Nothing he said made any sense whatsoever. He thinks he’s funny because by he cusses every other word.

2. BobTheBuilder
    10:56 am June 30, 2017 Permalink

Lol he ripped Jack pretty good and I agree with him. He’s a comedian, he’s gonna say stuff, who cares if he said something about Cal.

3. KYcats11
    10:57 am June 30, 2017 Permalink

He said it was funny yet he took so much offense to it.

4. Shagaris Sock Puppet
    11:00 am June 30, 2017 Permalink

Sounds like this tool bag needs a good humble dish served his way. He looks like a fake Brian Scalibrine anyway.

5. BBNDan7
    11:17 am June 30, 2017 Permalink

If it wasn’t for “friends” I wouldn’t even know Rapaport existed

6. meeksfor3
    11:18 am June 30, 2017 Permalink

Realizing you are a washed up never was can be hard for some people to deal with.

7. Blue_Cat75
    11:20 am June 30, 2017 Permalink

I don’t know who Michael Rapaport is and I don’t care.

8. Biglaw Dawgin'
    11:32 am June 30, 2017 Permalink

Can Jack hoop? I’m assuming he can since he’s from Kentucky. Rappaport’s actually not horrible, if you can believe that. I saw him play in a Rock n’ Jock game 30 years ago on something called “MTV.” Accept the challenge and take him down, Jacky.

9. Mathlete
    11:34 am June 30, 2017 Permalink

What I took from this – Rappaport is one of those famousish people who Google their own name and respond to the search results for the sake of getting attention.

10. az1006
    11:37 am June 30, 2017 Permalink

I highly doubt Rapaport actually took offense to anything that Jack said…This is just his persona. I’d love to see the 1-on-1, although Jack may be at a disadvantage. Rapaport is like 6’5” and has some weight, so he could dominate the post (assuming Jack isn’t that big, I have no idea). But maybe Jack’s got superior speed and quickness and could pull Rapaport away from the basket and beat him off the dribble. Would be the classic size vs. speed matchup.

• BlueGrass
      11:53 am June 30, 2017 Permalink

Yeah, totally a persona and he’s got all these people worked up…hook, line and sinker.

Wasn’t it Pilgrim who wrote that Jefferson Davis post this past weekend, parroted back the snowflake talking points without an original thought to be found, and then was so cowardly he closed the comment section?

• Eazy
      5:26 pm June 30, 2017 Permalink

Jefferson Davis is a loser. The confederates lost to the United States. Kentucky was majority union btw. Speaking of someone who takes offense to everything…Trump. Lol

• Eazy
      5:46 pm June 30, 2017 Permalink

Also, I don’t understand why you snowflakes get offended by losing your confederate loser memorabilia. The South lost and was fighting for a terrible cause. Try seeing things from the other side. Would you like the confederate monuments if you were black. It’s like a Swastaka is to a Jewish person. If there were flags that were racist against whites I bet you’d have a different opinion. You clowns even take offense to BLM. Like I said you guys are the real snowflakes.

• yarg
      12:03 pm June 30, 2017 Permalink

Yeah, it’s weird reading the comments on this stuff. It’d almost be like if someone asked why Lewis Black seemed so upset all the time.

• Mathlete
      1:00 pm June 30, 2017 Permalink

Pilgrim didn’t write the Jefferson Davis post, Jonathan Miller did. Pilgrim got heat from some moron in the comments who doesn’t understand by-lines though

11. thecomebackkid
    11:38 am June 30, 2017 Permalink

Rappapiss is a has been. hope he enjoys all of the loserville mocking. someone already has louisvilleshame.com lol.

12. Ken Grizzle
    11:42 am June 30, 2017 Permalink

Bring your lame 1 on 1 shit to Lexington. Rapport and I’m sure that there about 20,000 that will kick your ass on the court and send you home crying for your mommy.

13. taylorsvillecat
    11:57 am June 30, 2017 Permalink

Kentuckians remember him as Daryl Crowe Jr. on Justified. Charming, I’m sure.

14. Chacosrule
    12:27 pm June 30, 2017 Permalink

I wish he would blast Jonathon Miller, since now we can’t comment on his BS political posts.

• DelrayCat
      1:04 pm June 30, 2017 Permalink

Don’t worry…all you knuckle-dragging mouth breathers can head over to Fake News and cry all you want about how this Trump and Russia thing should be solely blamed on that black guy who used to be president.

• Reuben Cuban
      1:09 pm June 30, 2017 Permalink

While I realize his time is valuable, perhaps he can synthesize his lengthy opinions.

Folks who write exorbitantly are akin to long-winded politicians.

This, along with retort or repartee preclusion, speaks volumes of the author’s ego.

• Delray, it’s the constant Trump-Russia drumbeat/narrative that’s fake news:

• Eazy
      5:30 pm June 30, 2017 Permalink

Trump is a complete joke. If you can’t see that I don’t know what to say. I don’t care about Russia…talk about someone who is offended by everything…Trump

15. Reuben Cuban
    12:59 pm June 30, 2017 Permalink

Let’s bring this human vuh jay jay to Lex town and school him; then ask him to be the Y…….and vociferously boo this Crapapoor douce baggage.

16. runningunnin.454
    1:19 pm June 30, 2017 Permalink

I remember Jack’s article; there wasn’t anything really bad in it…certainly no profanity.
    Profanity is the language of the ignorant.

17. 8xchamp
    1:29 pm June 30, 2017 Permalink

Rapaport, that’s what they call a failed not funny actor. Great work in the last movie I seen you were in. The program

18. Bluebloodtoo
    1:41 pm June 30, 2017 Permalink

Cultural differences – What Rappaport is doing is perfectly normal in NYC, Boston, etc. How that gets translated in the south is completely different. From Rappaport’s viewpoint, people who take offense at that are thin skinned whiners.

From the south’s perspective, ‘them’s fightin words’.

Chill out everyone….

19. chief_cat
    2:33 pm June 30, 2017 Permalink

Wait a minute – didn’t this guy die when his sister shot him in Justified? Why is he still speaking?

20. ClutchCargo
    3:24 pm June 30, 2017 Permalink

I literally had no clue who this jackass was and had to google him.

21. DocDrips
    4:09 pm June 30, 2017 Permalink

Classic Cowherd move here. Get the KSR readers/ Kentucky fans mad for publicity. More people just listened to a portion of his podcast then probably ever before.

22. Luether