Matt’s selfies from the Dick Vitale gala

Matt and Mark Fox

Matt and Mark Fox

Matt and Mark Fox

Matt’s currently in Sarasota, Florida at Dick Vitale’s gala for pediatric research. Because it’s Matt, he took some selfies. Here are a few, starting with Mark Fox, above.

Bny1NqWIEAAdCdT

Frank Martin…Matt says he didn’t scream.

Bny2F1cCIAAvr_A

Matt and Anthony Grant. I mean, you knew Grant would dress well.

17 Comments for Matt’s selfies from the Dick Vitale gala

1. RealCatsFan
    9:53 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

My gawd, someone chip in and get Matt a phone with something more than a 2 megapixel camera in it!

• Rixter
      10:10 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

They really do look like security camera footage.

2. Rixter
    10:07 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

Matt just forfeited his right to ever make fun of a man for getting another man’s face tattooed on his body. This is just as bad.

3. LOL
    10:22 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

This man represents the BBN? Stay gay, BBN.

4. Social_Media_is_Evil
    10:35 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

I’ll pass commenting on this one because it’s a really good cause. Thanks Dickie V for all you’ve done and will do. Matt, please stop posting the selfies, just keep them in your private collection of self aggrandizing photos and reflect on them in your twilight years.

5. Travis
    10:49 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

Was Calipari there?

6. Sheesh
    11:56 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

As a commenter on this site I am often (and I mean often) highly critical of Jones and friends and what I consider to be juvenile behavior, poor journalism, etc. but I don’t think there is any legitimate criticism here other than the quality of Matt’s phone. The pictures are hardly self-aggrandizing or on par with tattooing an image of another man on one’s body. They are obviously taken from a fan perspective. Just a basketball geek taking pics of basketball peeps at a heckuva fun event. Lighten up. I think if some of you were to take selfies right now you’d suffer not from red eye but from green eye.

• dwildslex
      12:42 pm May 17, 2014 Permalink

Sheesh, thank you for taking the time to put up a very mature and correct post…I love KSR, even the silliness, but I get so tired of haters.

7. Doug
    12:53 am May 17, 2014 Permalink

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Anthony Grant does not dress particularly well. I mean, it could be worse, but it’s subpar in the #menswear world.

• ukbradstith
      1:21 am May 17, 2014 Permalink

Nope. He always looks impeccable. Never even seen a wrinkle on the man. You must be thinking of frank Haith.,

8. Will
    1:29 am May 17, 2014 Permalink

Here’s the one were all talking about tho

9. Blue Logic
    8:27 am May 17, 2014 Permalink

Matt please stop…you look as awkward as can be and this doesn’t help your style factor what so ever. Your coming off like a GAY teen who can’t get enough! WOW! Please stop with the selfies…

10. MacGruber
    9:45 am May 17, 2014 Permalink

Why no duck face?

11. Lisa Willis
    1:01 pm May 17, 2014 Permalink

I think it’s great that Matt is having fun! Be gone all you KSR/Matt Jones haters! Keep up the good work KSR staff… All of you!!!

12. Chris
    2:19 pm May 17, 2014 Permalink

The selfies dont bug me .. But the fact that he bothered these coaches for such dumb boring selfies is sad… He covers these coaches during the basketball season , would be nice to see a little more professionalism and less fanboy!!

13. ironhorse
    3:28 pm May 17, 2014 Permalink

These selfies warrant a facepalm,.

14. John Wilkerson
    7:50 pm May 17, 2014 Permalink

Common man. Not Crean. What are you thinking? You need to turn in your BBN card. How could you!?