i

Kentucky’s worst enemy tonight was Matt Jones, who ran like a pack of screaming children and dogs were chasing him. Fortunately, he’s taken off his Florida disguise and is now ready to take your calls and concerns on the postgame show.

Tune in to 840 WHAS, 630 WLAP, or stream online to listen in.

Share your voices and opinions by calling 1-800-444-8484 or 502-571-8484.

14 Comments for Matt Jones is done scoring touchdowns and will now take your calls on the postgame show

1. G8TR FAN
    11:01 pm September 28, 2013 Permalink

Welcome to the SEC, Stoops. You just got stoopified, bitches.

2. kentucky effect
    11:01 pm September 28, 2013 Permalink

Matt please tell us how we are going to win next week by wishing….We can’t wait for you to tell us how this will happen…Please don’t break this string you have going on…Amazing!

3. Linda Taylor
    11:08 pm September 28, 2013 Permalink

1 – Congratulations, you just showed how FL fans have absolutely no class. Stoops has beat you plenty of times in the past. Right now he doesn’t have enough athletes to work with but that is going to change. Nick Saban couldn’t win with the lack of athletes UK is saddled with right now.

4. Travis
    11:17 pm September 28, 2013 Permalink

“Ran like a pack of children and dogs were chasing him…” brilliant!

5. kentucky effect
    11:17 pm September 28, 2013 Permalink

Matt have you forgot we went to the N.I.T. last year. AIR RAID…&…DRIBBLE DRIVE have been Null & Void & we need to own it and stop dodging it..

6. Big Blue Fan
    11:18 pm September 28, 2013 Permalink

I said it earlier, most sites have trolls and turds in the cooment section and we seem to have more than our fair share but without a doubt, ky effect is our #1 turd in our punch bowl. Piece of ____

7. Andy
    11:22 pm September 28, 2013 Permalink

Wow this offense sucked balls. Darrian Miller and Jon Toth were not on the same page.

8. kentucky effect
    11:25 pm September 28, 2013 Permalink

@ 6…..Take your tooth out & go to bed Hill Jack

9. kentucky effect
    11:26 pm September 28, 2013 Permalink

@ 7…….

10. Linda Taylor
    11:49 pm September 28, 2013 Permalink

I agree Matt. I am so relieved and proud that the fans gave Tubby a warm welcome. Sometimes when you read the comments section you get a skewed view of the fan base. So often it’s the negative Nancies that spew their venom and overwhelm the comments section. They must be miserable people to live with.

11. Cayuts By A Hunnert!
    11:58 pm September 28, 2013 Permalink

You know who would be miserable to live with? Someone who actually uses the term “Negative Nancies.” Just saying.

12. Linda Taylor
    12:16 am September 29, 2013 Permalink

11 – Perhaps you would prefer someone with a foul mouth who is incapable of uttering a sentence without swearing like a sailor. Since I’ve been married a long time I think I’ve passed the “not miserable to live with” test and my husband would never have married a foul-mouthed woman in the first place.

13. Darrian Miller
    12:35 am September 29, 2013 Permalink

Was I supposed to block that guy?

14. 2013 SUGAR BOWL CHAMPS
    8:03 am September 29, 2013 Permalink

I guess Kentucky was disinterested?