Mark Stoops will be a guest on KSR tomorrow

stoops2

Here’s your friendly reminder: Mark Stoops will be a guest on Kentucky Sports Radio radio tomorrow morning. UK’s head football coach is scheduled to join the guys in studio in the second hour, beginning around 11:05 am.

If listening to Stoops isn’t your thing, you should still considering tuning in if you have any interest in going to Chicago. Matt and Ryan also plan to give away tickets to Kentucky’s Saturday game with UCLA.

It’s going to be a goodin’.

Article written by Drew Franklin

9 Comments for Mark Stoops will be a guest on KSR tomorrow

1. rainman
    7:16 pm December 17, 2014 Permalink

Rumor has it the WVU OC is the guy!
    Any truth to that?

Also, whats up with the rumors about Jones a Loserville?

2. Bluebloodtoo
    7:33 pm December 17, 2014 Permalink

Soooooo, is Stoops gonna be on your radio show tomorrow or not? You keep dropping hints about announcing the new OC and Stoops, but I can’t tell if it’s the normal KSR sarcasm or shameless self promotion…

Oh wait, those are both normal KSR things. Now I’m really confused.

• UK Big Board Update
      7:48 pm December 17, 2014 Permalink

Thanks for visiting as often as you do! ‘Merica!

• Drew Franklin
      8:13 pm December 17, 2014 Permalink

Are you confused about the part that reads “Mark Stoops will be a guest on Kentucky Sports Radio” or the part that says he’ll join KSR in the second hour, beginning around 11:05 am?

Sorry for not making it clear.

• rainman
      8:14 pm December 17, 2014 Permalink

“Confused” obviously!
      …………………………….

• Count Nefaria
      8:57 pm December 17, 2014 Permalink

I think Drew made it very clear that coach Stoops will be on the show tomorrow.

• CATandMONKEY
      9:03 pm December 17, 2014 Permalink

This really was not at ALL unclear. Listening and reading. They can be your best friends.

• Bluebloodtoo
      11:07 am December 18, 2014 Permalink

Wow guys. Satire is acceptable in the main post, but not in the comments section? I thought you guys would understand sarcasm a little better considering how much you use it.

• Bluebloodtoo
      11:11 am December 18, 2014 Permalink

Just to be clear, I thought it was funny that you guys posted the “Mark Stoops on the radio” post like three times in 24 hours. I get that you are excited about it and all that. I never meant it to be offensive or mean in any way.