Louisville fans get married at tailgate

WDRB 41 Louisville News

Want to see the most Louisville thing ever? Check out this video above of two Louisville fans getting married at a tailgate prior to the Cards’ game against FIU on Saturday. I thought it was all actually pretty sweet until they threw up their L’s during the vows and took off on a motorized cooler, at which point I just had to shake my head and sigh.

Enjoy that honeymoon while it lasts, Cards fans. December 28th will be here before you know it.

27 Comments for Louisville fans get married at tailgate

1. lesigh
    7:29 pm September 23, 2013 Permalink

Well good luck to them. I hope their kids grow up UK fans.

2. TheBigToe
    7:38 pm September 23, 2013 Permalink

Wow. and they say UK fans are trashy? Wooo Babay! Let’s string some Bud Light cans behind the only vehicle the judge will let us drive!. You hold the flute’s of Maple Crown Royal and I’ll take this here cooler scooter for a ride down to 4th St.

3. HicksPickSix
    7:52 pm September 23, 2013 Permalink

I hear the newlyweds sprung for the expensive stuff and served Four Loko at their reception.

4. 1_Cool_CAT
    8:14 pm September 23, 2013 Permalink

Maybe they threw up the L’s for it represent and stand for Love….. How sweet!!!!!!!

5. KYStout
    8:24 pm September 23, 2013 Permalink

Most Louisville thing ever?

And here I was thinking it was the Meth lab that blew up in Fairdale.

6. Delk for 3
    8:39 pm September 23, 2013 Permalink

That poor woman. What a loser that man is.

7. Adam
    8:41 pm September 23, 2013 Permalink

“I wouldn’t want it no other way”

8. KYStout
    8:58 pm September 23, 2013 Permalink

Apparently, gifts for the bride and groom included both Ruffles *and* Lays brand potato chips.

9. Whatever
    10:12 pm September 23, 2013 Permalink

Looks like fun. It’s different. I’m down.

10. Tampa Satchel
    10:38 pm September 23, 2013 Permalink

Is that the couple from the iconic “pole-dancing taligate” pic?

11. PhilUK18
    10:51 pm September 23, 2013 Permalink

“Want to see the most Louisville thing ever”? No, actually, I don’t. This is supposed to be a Kentucky site. I’m all for poking fun at little brother, but let’s not dedicate entire pointless posts to it.

12. Biff Switters
    11:03 pm September 23, 2013 Permalink

The hideousness of that image will haunt my dreams forever!

13. mathew
    11:07 pm September 23, 2013 Permalink

Tools

14. 1_Cool_CAT
    11:24 pm September 23, 2013 Permalink

PhilUK18… No doubt about it….after reading your post, I fully understand what you mean about an entire pointless post

15. Chaz
    11:37 pm September 23, 2013 Permalink

What? No UL trolls on this post. Wonder why?

16. Shopping
    11:44 pm September 23, 2013 Permalink

You ought to take part in a ccontest for one of the
    highest quality blogs on the web. I am going
    to highly recommend this site!

17. Gingers have no souls but, really smelly cooches
    12:13 am September 24, 2013 Permalink

Of course the wedding was trashy – the really funny / ironic thing is that it’s being pointed out by a red headed, pot bellied pig. Keep eating that big bag of d-cks ms. TT – you slob.

18. Earl Trainor
    2:23 am September 24, 2013 Permalink

Yeah Yeah.. Got a good post of an trashy UKAY wedding on Inside The Ville. Dec 28,, What happens then??? UK plays their (COUGH COUGH) Bowl Game??/LOL. Need tips on beating Florida??/

19. Megan
    7:57 am September 24, 2013 Permalink

She’s throwing up the handgun L with the wrong hand. He’s throwing up the loser L.

I know it’s Kentucky, but maybe the state should require more than a blood test.

20. EnglishPlease
    9:30 am September 24, 2013 Permalink

Earl you are the perfect example of a Louisville fan. Horrible grammar, no concept of correct punctuation, and little brother complex. Thanks for coming here and proving our points.

21. KevinM
    10:35 am September 24, 2013 Permalink

Matt, that is a sight I never want to see again.

Another example of why you shouldn’t associate with that program.

The nation gets the last laugh.

22. quickie
    10:40 am September 24, 2013 Permalink

They spent their honeymoon at Porcini’s.

23. Earl Trainor
    10:46 am September 24, 2013 Permalink

Oh, pardon me, ENGLISH PLEASE, I didn’t know you were part of the grammar police. People always jump on typos when they don’t have a good comeback. By the way, you didn’t insert a comma after my name. I see you’re still quoting from a man who helped put you guys on probation back in the late 80’s. Little brother can teach you a thing or two about beating Florida.

What exactly is a typical Louisville fan? Is he anything like Mr. Beer Gut, semi-retarded whistle boy UKAY Fay-un from the game two years ago?? I love it when they scan the crowd at UKAY games. It looks like a remake of Deliverance. LOL.

Deal with it, there IS no typical U of L fan. You’re still hanging on to the racial stereotypes from decades ago.

WE’RE Little Brother??? UKAY waits to see what we’re doing, then tries to copy it. Papa John’s, then Commonwealth expansion. YUM Center, then a remake of Rupp. Sound like you’re the “Little Brother”.

24. Alex
    11:19 am September 24, 2013 Permalink

Really Earl, that’s the best you’ve got? Trying to say that UK is copying UofL because they are renovating their facilities. Real low blow there Earl, don’t know if UK fans will ever recover from that stinging insult. You have to be a special kind of loser to spend your time trolling a UK fan site; I’ve never been on a UofL fan site in my life.

25. Earl Trainor
    2:25 pm September 24, 2013 Permalink

I’d be willing to bet you have. BTW… nice comeback. LOL

26. The Wedding Planner
    3:03 pm September 24, 2013 Permalink

TV commentator: “Amazingly, they planned this in only 2 weeks!” I could have planned it in 2 minutes…

27. BIG BLUE
    12:10 pm September 25, 2013 Permalink

As much as I dislike Louisville. My wife and I got married in all KY attire on the day KY won #8 with our reception being the game and hoping that UK won. So if your a true fan of your team go for it. We didn’t leave on motorized coolers tho.