Louisville commit salty about UK’s recruiting success

BcWo8OdIgAA6DzB (1)

You’re looking at Henry Famurewa, a Louisville commit who just voiced his disbelief over UK’s recent recruiting success.  Minutes after 3-star DB Kendall Randolph committed to the Cats, Famurewa tweeted this to the masses:

Stoops happens, Henry. So does the Big Blue Nation on Twitter:

62 Comments for Louisville commit salty about UK’s recruiting success

1. mike
    5:31 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Attention-whore, nothing more.

2. Things I don't care about.
    5:33 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

This.

3. stevem
    5:34 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

What kind of car is he driving? Is it his?

• Car guy
      5:57 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

I think it is a maserati. It is 2 door, but I cant see enough to guess more.

• Chester From KSR Is A Psycho
      6:27 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

How long until Ryan Lemond hits that car?

4. UKBlue
    5:39 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

What a poser; like he has any money or that’s his car. Please

5. bobby petrino
    5:39 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

shutup henry your making us look worried

6. Nuidat1611
    5:39 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Your coach went to Texas dude.

7. Bobby P
    5:40 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

We Love OUR Thugs in the Ville

8. Lewibear0420
    5:40 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Whether we like it or not, it must have been how many recruits have looked at Kentucky for a long time. Stoops and gang are changing that legacy and I hope we can keep the momentum for years to come. I don’t have any ill will towards this kid. In a crude sort of way, he complimented us on what’s going on in our program.

9. Bobby P
    5:41 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Getting a little nervous about playing in a legit conference this year – My Birds may be 5-7

10. Burr
    5:41 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Put this in the locker room Stoops!

11. UKDAVE
    5:52 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

I mean I love uk that I named my first born John Wall but Henry has a point. We suck at football. I mean it doesn’t matter if a decent recruiting class comes in the sec still has a lot better teams. We might as well just put our funds into basketball. With the Petrino hire there is no chance. I mean he just beat us with Western so it’s just time to give up that dream. Also unlike Charlie Strong, Petrino will run up the score. Sorry guys that was hard to right. GO CATS!!!!

• Lewibear0420
      5:55 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Just stay away, dude.

• Rei
      5:55 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Not only are you an idiot for naming your kid “John Wall”, you also can’t distinguish the difference between “write” and “right”.

• Linda Taylor
      5:56 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

No it wasn’t right, it was wrong.

• idontflinch
      6:13 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Dave is clearly a Duh Ville fan posing as a UK fan.

12. Shhhh Stop Talking
    5:54 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Your name is Henry. You are banned from talking trash unless it is really, really proper and spoken in an English accent.

13. Linda Taylor
    5:55 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Famurewa’s offer sheet besides Louisville was Boston College, E. Carolina, Illinois, Iowa, Marshall, Middle Tennessee, NC State, and Tulane. Compare that with Kendall Randalph’s offer sheet: Alabama, Auburn, FSU, Georgia, Louisville, Miami, Michigan St, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee. lololololololol

• John
      7:35 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Thank you Linda..not on SEC school wanted him and Dogs did not want him and he lives in their backyard, enough said about this knucklehead!!!

14. Chuck Norris
    5:56 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Hey Henry, I’ll give you one reason: Walk through UK’s campus or go to Keeneland in the spring and check out the female student body (pun completely intended)…

• CopenhagenCat
      6:40 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Chuck how did you change your Id pic? thanks

• Chuck Norris
      10:07 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

I had a wordpress website at one time and added on there, you can probably do it on their site.

15. Gap Tooth Danny
    5:59 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Henry, DON’T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT ME!
    signed, Kentucky

16. Nice Ride
    6:00 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Nice Maserati Gran Turismo. Wonder who it belongs to?

• L1C4
      3:36 pm January 23, 2014 Permalink

We give Maseratis to 2 stars!!!

17. Shooter
    6:04 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

I thought he was a lock for FAMU!!

18. LburgTodd
    6:08 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Oh look, another one of the ghetto birds in a loaner car!!

• Air Raid
      6:14 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

His dad played in the NFL.

• Do whut?
      7:13 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Don’t want to be that guy but that sounds a little racist. And by a little I mean a lot.

19. kramer
    6:08 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

That Fameruawa dude better watch out he’ll lose his twitter priveleges(sp?), oh wait Bobby P is there, he’ll be saying worse soon enough. Bobby pretending to be a changed man, is so laughable, I hope the house of cards comes crumbling down!

20. Jim Bob Cooter Cat
    6:13 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

If we gird up our loins I think we can win 3 games this year. I just hope Bobby decides to take a knee.

• Petrino Motorcycle Club
      6:27 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

I think you dream of taking a knee and girding Bobby P’s loins. Go back to the dirty bird board.

• Bradley
      6:32 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Hey chief, it has to hard to type with a hot 40 oz bottle of King Cobra in your hand. Smoke another pack of Kool’s while you’re at it.

• catfanmike
      3:39 pm January 23, 2014 Permalink

Cards will all be lined up at the 50 yd line on the Bird taking knees come November

21. C....A....T.....S.....CATS!
    6:25 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Henry???

OH…HENNNNRY?

We, of the BBN, thought you couldn’t be very smart, because you selected to go to Louisville…

But… you had to go open your big stupid mouth and remove any doubt…

On…On…U OF K

22. uk 78
    6:37 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Sounds likes he is mad because stoops didnt want him

23. Tyson Chandler
    6:40 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Next time we see him sitting in a car like that he will have handcuffs on. From trying to steal it. Am I right?

24. CopenhagenCat
    6:46 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

He just made the comment so he could get on KSR.

25. CatFanKurt
    7:06 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

It’s the Blue Mist! Haha

26. Bobby "No Morals" Petrino
    7:09 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Ignore our ignorant fans, any of our rational, educated fans (regardless of hate for UK) will admit they are worried about Stoops success in recruiting. After all, our program would still be in the garbage if not for Strong & Hurtt’s money, er, I mean recruiting success. I just hope I can sign another Brohm & Bush duo, lord knows it was hard enough to go 12-1 & make it in the Big East even with them, but Rutgers is a national power so it’s understandable. Idk what I’ll do now we that are in the ACC, recruits are decommiting left & right & Bridgewater left here as fast as his legs would carry him.
    Oh & don’t let our fans tell you about what I did at Arkansas, that’s meaningless since I still didn’t get any BCS Titles or wins, oh & Kentucky beat me while I was there too so yeah.
    Now if you’ll excuse me I have a AA (Adulterers Anonymous) meeting to attend with coach Pitino. Afterwards we are going to Porcini’s for dinner, & by going to dinner I mean knocking up some skanks then paying to have unborn children murdered, toodles!

• duh
      7:43 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

HaHa I love it.

• Ukfan
      9:55 am January 22, 2014 Permalink

🙂

27. Bottom Line
    7:33 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

UK sucks donkey [email protected] at football. Old sausage link fingers Stoops will not win at doormat U.

• duh
      7:41 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Yeah Bottom Line and your mom is a crack wh*re who is so ugly that neither Pitino nor Petrino would do her.

• Bobby "No Morals" Petrino
      8:22 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

See, this is a perfect example of one of our many ignorant fans I was telling you to ignore in my previous post. Thanks for demonstrating for me son, go cards, L1C5!

28. Some Guy in Kentucky
    7:44 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

If he was considered a good recruit, Strong would have took him to Texas. It also looks like no SEC teams wanted him.

• Linda Taylor
      8:00 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Not even Joker, haha. He didn’t get an offer from Florida’s recruiting coordinator.

29. dang
    7:48 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

He may be right, we do suck. but what a jerk. cant wait till we reflect on this tweet in the coming years

30. 2 and 10
    7:53 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Going 2 and 10, losing to WKU and having an obese coach equals a garbage squadron.

• Louisville1Cal5
      8:17 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

That was last season lol We didn’t & never will have the fortune of playing in a high school league like some teams do *cough cough UofL* Louisville will be lucky to make a bowl game this season.

• Bobby "No Morals" Petrino
      8:21 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

31. seccats
    8:57 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

What does a UL player get for Christmas?……….your car.

32. Stoops
    9:04 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

The recruits come here because they are mesmerized by my red hair and enormous boobies

33. DeMarco Robinson
    11:29 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

As a UK player (maybe former), I must agree with Henry’s tweets. He’s definitely telling the truth, we do suck. I’m glad your going to UofL considering Lexington is a bad environment, I’ve had multiple incidents with the law since I have resided in this horse town. You can’t hate the guy for committing to a winner.

• Teddy Bridgewater
      11:44 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

Stoops will get it done with the talent he’s bringing in, besides, now that I’m gone & we aren’t playing in a high school league we will suck too. Coach P didn’t even try to get me to stay, not that I would have anyways, I wouldn’t play for that pitiful excuse of a man, I have morals. Man Lexington has nothing on Louisville in terms of a bad environment, in pretty sure UofL made a list of top 10 schools where you are most likely to get mugged while on campus, plus coach Strong loved taking transfers with criminal histories much worse than yours. Also I don’t think anyone is hating on him for committing to a team that WAS winners when I was there, they probably hate him for his uneducated, douche bag comment towards UK. Which is understandable & deserving.

34. Face Facts
    11:48 pm January 21, 2014 Permalink

So is the anger because we think UK doesn’t suck at football? Sure we’re recruiting well but we historically do have a terrible football program. Is that debatable? When was our last winning record in conference…the 80’s? Last winning record overall was 2009 and we only won 3 SEC games. Sorry guys but until we prove otherwise, we do suck at football.

35. Bryan in Houston
    12:03 am January 22, 2014 Permalink

Maserati Gran Turismo? Either way it isn’t a car that will break the bank for someone that makes decent money. If I see a Prancing Horse on the side, whole different level.

36. Dave in Marshall islands
    1:08 am January 22, 2014 Permalink

I noticed Louisville’s recruiting class has dropped to #38 in Rivals

37. Get a life
    9:25 am January 22, 2014 Permalink

Any one who cares to see the intelligence level in the state of Kentucky just has to read these post. You people have to be the most ignorant people in the country. A 18 kid post something on his twitter acc and you idiots lose your mind. It shows how pathetic your lives are. You try to make UL look bad and it only shows how insecure you people are. Nice with all the racists undertones. Why a black person would attend uk is a mystery . They obviously are not aware of the deep seeded racism that exists in Kentucky . Way to represent the uk fan base

• Ukfan
      9:58 am January 22, 2014 Permalink

Whats up racist?

• Beavis
      3:41 pm January 22, 2014 Permalink

Where to begin ??? Intelligence level was fine until your post, then the bottom fell out. We don’t have to make UofL look bad, they do a great job of making themselves look bad including the coaches,,,the fans like you and the players. Deep seated racism ?? Please. Are you running for office ? Every time someone like you does not have anything worthwhile to say,,,out comes racism. Way to represent the U of L fan base. Just pathetic.