Louisville City FC, Kentucky’s professional soccer team, returns home to Slugger Field this Saturday, and the club is offering discounted tickets to our readers through a new partnership! Click here and use promo code “KSR” to save on your purchase.
LouCity plays in the United Soccer League, only level below Major League Soccer, and features UK graduate George Davis IV. Support the state’s fastest-growing pro team with kickoff set for 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
You can be a part of KSR’s Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
#10 Tim LeRoy
Do you have writers cramps???
– Tim LeRoy (@timleroy4) July 13, 2017
Can I get an excuse note for that?
#9 Nick Beasmore
You by the end of the week. pic.twitter.com/3r5GeUYGZG
– Nick Beasmore (@nickobeazo) July 13, 2017
Half of Lexington as well.
#8 May Jim Tom Trent
– Mayor Jim Tom Trent (@cityofmorehead) July 13, 2017
Why would anyone even think of bringing a prostitute on a college campus? *cough, Louisville, cough*
#7 Patrick Butcher
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) July 13, 2017
That’s why they’re little brother.
#6 Roy Combs
– Roy Combs (@broncofan4life) July 13, 2017
It’s probably true.
#5 Terry Jordan
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) July 13, 2017
I thought it died with them too. Guess people didn’t learn from their mistakes.
hes going to be put into timeout.
– mister (@HeHateUK) July 13, 2017
I’ll take that bet.
#3 Jeremy Muncey
– Jeremy Muncy (@jmuncy) July 13, 2017
You people don’t even know.
#2 Joshua Adams
– Joshua Adams (@ukjosh25) July 13, 2017
He can’t dodge the fox forever though.
#1 Robert Thomas
– Robert Thomas (@BOBEDTHOM) July 13, 2017