Louisville City FC, Kentucky’s professional soccer team, returns home to Slugger Field this Saturday, and the club is offering discounted tickets to our readers through a new partnership! Click here and use promo code “KSR” to save on your purchase.
LouCity plays in the United Soccer League, only level below Major League Soccer, and features UK graduate George Davis IV. Support the state’s fastest-growing pro team with kickoff set for 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
You can be a part of KSR’s Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
– james (@sodapopinski69) June 12, 2017
Not exactly a mug shot but I like the way you think.
#9 Zach Davidson
– Zach Davidson (@ukwldct2) June 12, 2017
He’s even changing the game in cleaning poop!
#8 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) June 12, 2017
What happens to the nose whistle?
#7 Eric McCorkle
…Apparently it was Katina Powell that devalued their education at UofL..lol @KySportsRadio
– Eric McCorkle (@kydude04) June 12, 2017
I think there are plenty of things that “devalued” their education.
#6 Eddie Tussey
– Eddie Tussey (@ai4uk) June 11, 2017
That’s… well… an interesting one.
#5 Jim Tom Trent
– Jim Tom Trent (@jimtom4mayor) June 11, 2017
Taco Bell sure knows the way to their best customer’s heart.
#4 Cory Burkhead
Can’t wait to hear all about it on your super secret radio show #KSRtop10
– Corey Burkhead (@CoreyBurkhead) June 11, 2017
Do we have to have special radios to listen?
#3 Brandon Camic
Also, he didnt go to Louisville
– Brandon Camic (@brandondc87) June 12, 2017
That is determining criteria for all decisions.
#2 Candice Mendoza
Still not as bad as @ShannonTheDude‘s wrestling attire.
– Candice Mendoza (@CandiButlerFSHS) June 12, 2017
Wait, this happened in Bullitt County, are we sure this isn’t Shannon?
#1 Randolph Vance
When even “That’s SO Bullitt County!” Is not enough to explain this. pic.twitter.com/iS6GtgiHzN
– Randolph Vance (@GovRocknar) June 12, 2017
Trust me, those of us from there don’t really know how to explain it either.