Louisville City FC, Kentucky’s professional soccer team, returns home to Slugger Field this Saturday, and the club is offering discounted tickets to our readers through a new partnership! Click here and use promo code “KSR” to save on your purchase.
LouCity plays in the United Soccer League, only level below Major League Soccer, and features UK graduate George Davis IV. Support the state’s fastest-growing pro team with kickoff set for 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
You can be a part of KSR’s Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
#10 Bryan Ratliff
– Bryan Ratliff (@hoof_hearted42) June 15, 2017
So, so close.
#9 Tyler Scruggs
– Tyler Scruggs (@AuburnFire349) June 15, 2017
A quick, but very necessary edit.
#8 Larry Barkin
– Larry Barkin (@LarryBarkin) June 15, 2017
One of the better screen grabs out there.
#7 Kyle Eden
“I’m 64, I cAN’T dO tHat AnyMorE” pic.twitter.com/opJULqfKkD
– Kyle Eden (@dragonlord741) June 15, 2017
The only time I’ll think this meme is funny.
#6 Scott Darst
– Scott Darst (@MountaineerCat) June 15, 2017
The best part of all of this in my opinion is that is tattoo literally means nothing.
#5 mr smith
Pitino lasted longer in that restaurant bathroom than this suspension
– mr smith (@ByeJayGruden) June 15, 2017
What a burn.
#4 Allen Skaggs
NCAA taking U of L’s banner without actually taking the banner. Cards will be forced to remove it thenselves. NCAA trollin’. @KySportsRadio
– Allen Skaggs (@OldKYShark) June 15, 2017
This is the only time I have ever liked the NCAA.
– Zach. (@MrZachWright) June 15, 2017
Wikipedia at its best.
#2 Jared Wheeler
Will this stop Louisville fans from saying Cal cheats and UK will eventually have to vacate wins every time they breathe? Answer: No
– Jared Wheeler (@JWheel_14) June 15, 2017
Nothing will stop them from being naive.
#1 Joe Seiter
– Joe Seiter (@JoeFromCincy) June 15, 2017
It’s Christmas in June!