Louisville City FC, Kentucky’s professional soccer team, returns home to Slugger Field this Saturday, and the club is offering discounted tickets to our readers through a new partnership! Click here and use promo code “KSR” to save on your purchase.
LouCity plays in the United Soccer League, only level below Major League Soccer, and features UK graduate George Davis IV. Support the state’s fastest-growing pro team with kickoff set for 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
You can be a part of KSR’s Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
#10 Rex Chapman
– Rex Chapman (@rexchapman) July 10, 2017
I mean, I would be scared too.
– josephschroer (@josephschroer) July 10, 2017
#8 Megan Jameson
– Megan â˜… Jameson (@megan_jameson) July 10, 2017
#7 Michael Safoschnik
– Michael Safoschnik (@MikeSafo) July 10, 2017
You have a cool mom.
#6 Josef Boothe
– Josef Boothe (@JosefWithaF) July 9, 2017
How can you?
– Jeremy (@JGrif035) July 8, 2017
Smartest baby I’ve ever seen.
#4 Danny Palmer
Hey Lonzo. You ready for your big game tonight against De’A… pic.twitter.com/30gWyT0wax
– Danny Palmer (@palmer102) July 10, 2017
Bruised ego is no match for a sore groin.
#3 Tammy T-Time Brawner
So Lonzo won’t b playing tonight against rival FoxðŸ¤”….Magic Johnson is trying to save Lonzo from being exposed any further.
– Tammy T-Time Brawner (@Tammy_Denise12) July 10, 2017
What’s his excuse going to be next time?
#2 Stacy N.
Wonder if Lonzo wore his own shoes running from @swipathefox tonight
– Stacey N. (@SRWells3) July 11, 2017
He wouldn’t dare scuff those.
#1 Terry Settles
– Terry Settles (@TSettles) July 9, 2017
This is #1 for obvious reasons.