Louisville City FC, Kentucky’s professional soccer team, returns home to Slugger Field this Saturday, and the club is offering discounted tickets to our readers through a new partnership! Click here and use promo code “KSR” to save on your purchase.
LouCity plays in the United Soccer League, only level below Major League Soccer, and features UK graduate George Davis IV. Support the state’s fastest-growing pro team with kickoff set for 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
You can be a part of KSR’s Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
#10 Ryan Lemonds Cell Ph
– Ryan Lemonds Cell Ph (@RyanLemondsCell) June 26, 2017
Oh, you know there will be plenty of Pitino jokes.
@KySportsRadio Matt’s like a 14 yo male taking pics of butt crack, people making out and dancers in Europe. He could have done that in KY
– dwlex (@dwlex) June 26, 2017
Apparently Europe’s butt cracks are better than Kentucky’s.
– jermo (@lostpiloter) June 26, 2017
Definitely what I want to see in the mall.
#7 Ryan L. Meador
– Ryan L. Meador (@RyanLMeador) June 25, 2017
I don’t know what y’all are so mad about, I like Jay.
#6 Kevin Minke
– Kevin Minke (@minkekj) June 25, 2017
You might be a little obsessed.
– Cougarama (@cougarpride08) June 25, 2017
Well there goes half of Kroger’s bakery profits.
– Farrell (@farrell84) June 24, 2017
Now that would be great for ratings.
#3 Big Blue Central
– Big Blue Central (@BigBlueCentral) June 24, 2017
Indiana is not even in the same universe as an Elite 8.
#2 Lindsay Spencer
– Lindsay Spencer (@lindsaynspencer) June 24, 2017
That kind of cardinal is semi-acceptable.
#1 John Brooks
– John Brooks (@brooksiejcb) June 27, 2017
My favorite optional fact.