LISTEN: Today’s show from Iowa is an instant classic

If you missed this morning’s episode of Kentucky Sports Radio, do yourself a favor and download the podcast right now because it was an all-timer.

In addition to the normal road trip shenanigans, Matt interviewed Christin Powers, a “presidential candidate” who is hoping to get on the ballot in Iowa. The interview was…interesting to say the least; in fact, Matt was almost rendered speechless. Here she is next to Ryan Lemond:

In what is becoming my favorite KSR tradition, Shannon the Dude published his score card for Powers’ appearance. If it doesn’t get you to listen to the interview, I’m not sure what will.

You can hear the show below:

You can also hear more tales from Iowa on the “KSR Takes Iowa” daily podcast, which is on the Free Money podcast feed on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts. Episode One dropped last night.

10 Comments for LISTEN: Today’s show from Iowa is an instant classic

1. Trinity45
    3:01 pm January 27, 2020 Permalink

I would not say instant classic to me, sorry I found it none entertaining and switched the channel after about 10 minutes, to be fair I only caught the beginning of the last hour.

2. dave1964
    3:10 pm January 27, 2020 Permalink

Little Matt needs to keep political crap ? off of this site no one wants to click his bs crap, or run for political office oh wait he did that and FAILED and fell flat on his face

3. ClutchCargo
    3:23 pm January 27, 2020 Permalink

I’m normally kind of in the stick ta sports camp, but that interview was priceless! I didn’t click on the link in this article, so I don’t know if the whole interview is in there.

4. CrystalBall
    4:26 pm January 27, 2020 Permalink

Find it distastful that KENTUCKY SPORTS RADIO is being used to advance political views and opinion. Can get that from many
    other media outlets when, and if, I am so inclined.

• KayutsBy90
      10:15 am January 28, 2020 Permalink

I find it distasteful that SHAKE SHACK sells other food options like burgers and fries. Can get burgers and fries from many other restaurants when and if, I am so inclined. STICK TO SHAKES!!

5. ukfaningatorland
    5:44 pm January 27, 2020 Permalink

KSR and Politics = click turn off…. Get enough everywhere else…

6. TrueBluePhil
    6:58 pm January 27, 2020 Permalink

I have listened to KSR since it started but this political stuff has to stop. We get enough of it on everything else. If the show was presenting a balanced viewpoint( Matt and his sidekicks are all liberals hacks) with no one representing the other side that would be better and possibly more tolerated. It’s the one sided that a lot of people object to it. If it continues I will no longer listen because I don’t need too.

7. lexattorney
    9:17 pm January 27, 2020 Permalink

It sounds like some you need to go down to your local dairy bar and get a waahhhhmburger and some french cries! You are told REPEATEDLY that if you’re a “stick to sports” person the show might not be for you every day. If you don’t like it, turn the channel and come back another day but STOP the incessant bitching and whining!

• CrystalBall
      10:39 pm January 27, 2020 Permalink

Not bitching or whining. Just stating a fact. Have a right to do that as long as this comment
      part of the website is in operation. Thanks for your comment.

8. catdaddyd
    10:11 pm January 27, 2020 Permalink

Drew is losing too much weight, his ears look huge.