Listen to today’s podcast with the Pardon My Take guys

Today’s KSR podcast is now available and it is a controversial one. Matt handed the KSR reins over to Big Cat and PFT Commenter of the Barstool Sports’ Pardon My Take podcast and many of our regular listeners took offense to some of the things they had to say. I thought they did a great job, but not everyone enjoyed Big Cat’s love for Wisconsin or the special guest interview with Sam Dekker. We did not mind it, though; we thought it made for an entertaining show.

You can listen to Big Cat and PFT talk more about the Cats, including interviews with Sam Malone and Jared Lorenzen, and plenty of shots at Rick Pitino.

Hour 1:

Hour 2:

Article written by Drew Franklin

13 Comments for Listen to today’s podcast with the Pardon My Take guys

1. jtrue28
    3:20 pm June 21, 2016 Permalink

Was Bo Ryan not available to do the show today?…Jesus Christ.

2. CatFanDu
    3:49 pm June 21, 2016 Permalink

Sorry, been there done that not interested in any more of it. Move along kids…..

3. BigBlueWest
    4:20 pm June 21, 2016 Permalink

imagine if your a Wisconsin fan, and you like to troll other teams, what would be your dream situation “troll”? I know lets go on their number one radio show and host it and then interview the Wisconsin player that killed their perfect season/9th title hopes and make them listen to it.

4. Neal Orac
    4:25 pm June 21, 2016 Permalink

Stopped listening after the first 5 mins.

Swing and a miss.

5. Neal Orac
    4:25 pm June 21, 2016 Permalink

Who’s up tomorrow?

6. Neal Orac
    4:28 pm June 21, 2016 Permalink

Thank you though for introducing me to the guy that I now will never listen to. It’s like posting a Clay Travis or Tipton article.

7. 3andOut
    4:33 pm June 21, 2016 Permalink

Show was great. Way better than the guy yesterday. Second best host behind the football coaches.

8. dakich is stupid
    4:47 pm June 21, 2016 Permalink

I lasted 5 mins and quit also. Why did Matt think we would want to listen to some cheese head homer? False

9. Bleedblueky
    5:14 pm June 21, 2016 Permalink

After they brought in that Wisconsin player who killed our 40-0 dream, I would claim they are One And Done 🙁

Do hope Matt got all these negative feedbacks from BBN and stop inviting them again!

10. WestCoastCat
    6:15 pm June 21, 2016 Permalink

You know I’ll listen to whatever you guys put up, but these guys were terrible and if I’ll take the day off if they come back next year. They came out swinging with the Wisconsin talk and I had to grit my teeth through the rest of the show where they made fun of Kentucky. Sam Decker actually seemed like a cool dude despite our history and his send off. These two characters, though. You let the fox into the henhouse. I feel like Matt betrayed us a little.

• runningunnin.454
      6:51 pm June 21, 2016 Permalink

I missed it; but, I see the consensus is outside the margin of error.
      As for Sam Dekker; I hear the Rockets pay him to shag balls during shoot around.

11. Big Kat
    7:25 pm June 21, 2016 Permalink

This show sucked.

12. Swamp Fox
    10:11 pm June 21, 2016 Permalink

I’m a massive fan and haven’t missed a show in years, but I gotta say this one was rough. I gave it a try, but it just brought back bad memories of that Wisconsin game and I don’t really want to listen to a show that’s just going to make me feel bad, which is kind of what occurred here. I’ll probably pass on any shows they host going forward.