Listen to Matt Jones on ESPN Radio

Good morning! You sure are up early on a Saturday! My guess is you’re here to get the link to Matt Jones’ first time hosting ESPN Radio. That, or you couldn’t sleep because you’re still upset over Kevin Knox’s decision.

Whatever the reason may be for your visit, you should tune in to ESPN Radio to hear Matt fill in for Marty Smith and Ryan McGee from 7:00-9:00 am. He will be co-hosting the show with Nicole Briscoe of NASCAR Countdown and SportsCenter fame, and though the two have never met, they’ll be speaking to the nation for two hours.

Click here to listen.

Discuss below.

Article written by Drew Franklin

13 Comments for Listen to Matt Jones on ESPN Radio

1. BUCats
    6:51 am April 7, 2018 Permalink

No way Drew is up. Good thing for WP timed posts!

2. N-UR-i
    6:55 am April 7, 2018 Permalink

I don’t wanna go to school.

3. Ridge Runner
    7:43 am April 7, 2018 Permalink

Matt, gotta at least mention a former Augusta University grad is leading the Masters at Augusta National. That’s Loyola stuff man!

4. westkycat20
    9:05 am April 7, 2018 Permalink

Good work Matt…no nose whistles. Proud of ya

5. Whuuut? I just tuned in and Dari and Mel are in their usual slot.

6. Bleedblueky
    9:22 am April 7, 2018 Permalink

Great job Matt we are very proud of you and have more fun on tonight’s roast 🙂

Thanks Drew to get up super early today and please find this podcast if it does exist for our non-early-bird BBN.

7. Jiminy Crickets
    9:47 am April 7, 2018 Permalink

Theory: Knox was never really received by most UK fans. Matt has said numerous times Knox is “least loved leading scorer I can remember”. What if Knox and his dad played with us as a “miss me when I’m gone” kinda thing.

Just can’t get why dad said all that he said. There was never a need for it, and considering how private that were during recruiting and the season to suddenly do interview after interview about how he may come back, just didn’t fit

• 4everUKblue
      10:47 am April 7, 2018 Permalink

As I remember Crickets you were one of the those who criticized Knox harshly. As I have said a few times before, all the negative posting by a small group of our so called fans does nothing to help anything. And if potential recruits read this site I can’t imagine them wanting to play for a program with this kind of activity on the main fansite. And if I were a current player and read this BS, I certainly would feel no remorse for jumping to the pros.

• Jiminy Crickets
      12:32 pm April 7, 2018 Permalink

I may have, but Knox was rarely ever one I criticized, unless I spoke of his effort. Now Diallo and Richards? I’ve had a few things to say about them

8. bluecrowe
    10:32 am April 7, 2018 Permalink

Crickets..Exactly. Best case scenario is he recorded two different videos in Lexington before leaving for Florida.