Listen to Matt Elam on Kentucky Sports Radio

Five-star DT Matt Elam called into KSR this morning to talk about the Cats, the Crimson Tide, and what he likes about both programs. If you missed his interview, you’re in luck. We’ve managed to get the audio files from today’s radio show and are in the process of making them into YouTube videos for you (it may be a bit…my parents’ internet connection makes Kyle Wiltjer look fast). While you wait, enjoy the clip of Elam’s call.

9 Comments for Listen to Matt Elam on Kentucky Sports Radio

1. blueballs
    5:28 pm December 23, 2013 Permalink

where is this morning episode at?

2. blueballs
    5:50 pm December 23, 2013 Permalink

just like that thing you call Mother

3. BigMikeInTheWood
    5:57 pm December 23, 2013 Permalink

What happened to podcast? The last one on the 1080 site is the 18th

4. Wish I was wrong
    6:22 pm December 23, 2013 Permalink

There’s no doubt that Elam loves the UK recruits and fans way more than Alabama. However, I think people are looking too much into that fact and base their opinion on him coming to UK with that. I think there’s no question about his appreciation for the fan base and recruits, but in the end, he’s going to go where he can win a national championship (or multiple) and head to the NFL

• Elwood Blues
      12:32 pm December 24, 2013 Permalink

1. Chance of winning a championship is not all a recruit looks at (if he looks at that at all). He won’t be nearly as recognizable at Alabama as he would be at UK.

2. He can head to the NFL at UK just as well. Even in these past couple of terrible years, UK has put out very good-quality pros.

I understand being pessimistic, that way you’re not let down as easy, but there’s so much more at play than what you think.

5. Buckets
    7:05 pm December 23, 2013 Permalink

I am seriously going through podcast withdrawal. I never miss a show and now I’ve missed the last three. Can someone not fix the issue? I mean pretty please? It’s not Christmas yet. Do the tech guys not work the Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday before Christmas? If not, jeez, I need that job. Come on, podcast!

6. BEAUMONT
    7:08 pm December 23, 2013 Permalink

It will be crushing if Matt picks the Tide over the Cats…. But, no mtter what, he has to do what is best for him. Alabama is the best program in the nation…. Still it would be very exciting to see him pick the home team! Go Cats!

7. ky
    8:11 pm December 23, 2013 Permalink

How come you post this portion of the morning show, but not the whole show?

8. Shelbyjoe
    8:33 pm December 23, 2013 Permalink

Very nice of matt to come on the show. I enjoyed the interview. A very well-spoken and bright young man.