Lemond and Cutler, together again (Wednesday Show Thread)

The most unstoppable force in local sports television reunites today on Kentucky Sports Radio radio. Ryan Lemond and Alan Cutler are together again, and for the first time on radio, to talk Kentucky sports and their time together with LEX 18.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

WLSI (900am) Pikeville
WPRT (960am): Prestonsburg
WSFC (1240am): Somerset
WTCW (920am): Whitesburg
WHAY (98.3fm): Whitley City
WBTH (1400am): Williamson
PRTC TV Channels 209 & 409: Jackson & Owlsey Counties (Replayed at 1 and 6)

On Delay (ALL TIMES LISTED EASTERN)…

WVHI (1330am): Evansville, IN, 5-7pm
WMTL (870am): Leitchfield, 11am-1pm
WLBQ (1570am): Morgantown, 3-5pm
WRIL (106.3fm): Middlesboro, Thur 8-10pm
WWTF (1580am): Lexington, 4-6pm

Article written by Drew Franklin

22 Comments for Lemond and Cutler, together again (Wednesday Show Thread)

1. UK_JB
    9:56 am December 30, 2015 Permalink

Got any fun stories from LEX18?

Someone from the UL staff got in to trouble again? What? Shocker… The gift that just keeps on going.

I think you need to play Electric Ave for Eddie Grant. Great hire!

2. Laker Cat 18
    10:04 am December 30, 2015 Permalink

Making A Murderer = Holy Crap.

That documentary is insane. I’m in the middle of episode 6 and will probably binge tonight to finish up the series.

• whatwasthat
      12:19 pm December 30, 2015 Permalink

Seen it, the most bizarre story. The justice system is definitely screwed up for those unable to afford compenant representation, a must see.

3. JerkStore
    10:07 am December 30, 2015 Permalink

4. Laker Cat 18
    10:12 am December 30, 2015 Permalink

Chip Kelly fired as Eagles head coach. Can we buyout and double the salary?

• 2thepoint
      11:13 am December 30, 2015 Permalink

He has been fired more times than an abandoned ceramic kiln.

• Laker Cat 18
      11:18 am December 30, 2015 Permalink

He also has win percentages of 87% in the NCAA and 55% in the NFL. I’ll take those odds at the college level.

5. Realme
    10:13 am December 30, 2015 Permalink

Holy crap y’all. I’m at the Dr office in Lexington and guy that just took my blood had a Cardinal chair I had to sit in, a wall clock, calendar and scrubs. Then he put red tape on my arm. Could not get away fast enough.
    Hope the podcast is full of Cutler/Lemond fights when I get to it.

• Laker Cat 18
      10:15 am December 30, 2015 Permalink

Pay your co-pay in all $1 bills. I dare you.

• Realme
      10:21 am December 30, 2015 Permalink

Just about guffawed in the waiting room from that lc!

• J-Dub421
      10:32 am December 30, 2015 Permalink

Ugh, that sounds terrible Realme.

6. J-Dub421
    10:34 am December 30, 2015 Permalink

Check it out, U of L is in trouble AGAIN. No, this is not the admin who just got a DUI either.

• Catsby80
      10:49 am December 30, 2015 Permalink

wow. that is amazing. at what point do the board of directors step in and clean house? that place is full of corruption, from academics to athletics. goodness.

• J-Dub421
      11:14 am December 30, 2015 Permalink

U of L is a cesspool of corruption. I really don’t understand how their fan base can continue to turn a blind eye to scandal after scandal. Nothing will change until the board of trustees and fans demand accountability.

• CPACAT
      1:44 pm December 30, 2015 Permalink

The important part of that story is not the hazardous materials these employees may or may not have been exposed to, the important part is that administration officials tried to cover up the story…which is a pattern of abuse at Uof(SMEL)L

7. CATandMONKEY
    10:57 am December 30, 2015 Permalink

That Cutler – Gillespie footage is both vintage and epic.

8. Cat House
    10:59 am December 30, 2015 Permalink

I remember stopping by Buffalo and Dads after work for a couple of drinks and Cutler would be there prior to going on the air at 6:00.

9. J-Dub421
    11:19 am December 30, 2015 Permalink

Sure, Pitino loved Billy Minardi so much that he constantly screwed around on the guy’s sister. Great friend.

10. kentuckyrld
    11:21 am December 30, 2015 Permalink

I haven’t actually listened to a KSR broadcast for quite some time and have just assumed it really couldn’t get any worse than I have heard in the past. I think today’s broadcast team guarantees a new low. Not that I would listen to them but it seems to me there is no way they could get any worse.

11. DrSayre
    11:54 am December 30, 2015 Permalink

You don’t see promos like that anymore on WLEX! I can’t wait for the podcast, didn’t listen this morning, but Cutler is pretty good when he takes calls from angry fans like The Truth.

• J-Dub421
      11:56 am December 30, 2015 Permalink

He’s told a few good stories and been fairly funny and candid.

12. satcheluk
    12:00 pm December 30, 2015 Permalink

Cutler-What the heck does “symbionic” mean?