The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
– gene (@cakegirl21973) March 20, 2017
Don’t tell Drew Franklin what to do, he’ll go all journalism integrity on you.
– â™¡Jenesiaâ™¡ (@JenUKFan) March 20, 2017
How do we get this man on KSR?
#8 Henry Winkelhake
BREAKING: University of Louisville self imposes Sweet 16 ban
– Henry Winkelhake (@WinkelHenry) March 19, 2017
Too bad they can’t even the champions of life like Tennessee.
When Pat Forde sides with @KySportsRadio you can pretty much guarantee that there is truth to it.
– Ryan (@rystor) March 20, 2017
It has been quite the bizarre 24 hours.
#6 Derek Inouye
– Derek Inouye (@dminor11) March 20, 2017
Lol at least we tried.
#5 Keith Griesser
– Keith Griesser (@GriesserKeith) March 19, 2017
This is likely. Apparently Drew > Fake classes or prostitutes.
#4 Terry Jordan
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) March 20, 2017
He’s a journalist dagnabit.
#3 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) March 20, 2017
What a squandered opportunity.
#2 Patrick Butcher
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) March 20, 2017
We are forgetting the real hero here: Ryan.
– Ethan (@ethancredible) March 19, 2017
Ellen > Lynn.