The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email.
#10 UK 4 Life
– UK 4 Life (@CatsUK9) August 25, 2017
This is exactly what I needed in my life.
#9 Chad H
– Chad H (@crh51) August 25, 2017
Never miss that last hour.
How many strippers can that buy? Asking for a little brother.
– johnedpatton (@johnedpatton) August 25, 2017
Ha, get it? Because Louisville’s the little brother?
#7 Brett Bibbins
Malik Monk wearing a De’Aaron Fox jersey really hurts those “UK players don’t spend enough time together to develop a bond” narratives. pic.twitter.com/imNJ3IkhFa
– Brett Bibbins (@BrettBibbinsKSR) August 25, 2017
We’re still ruining college basketball, too.
#6 john coffey
– john coffey (@kentuckykrayzee) August 25, 2017
#5 Damon Atherton
– Damon Atherton (@ThePhotoDemon) August 25, 2017
That would be, as the kids say, lit.
#4 Sammy Stickler
– Sammy Stickler (@Sgt_Stickman) August 26, 2017
I see absolutely no reason why not.
#3 Ryan Lemonds Cell Ph
– Ryan Lemonds Cell Ph (@RyanLemondsCell) August 26, 2017
Monday will be quite the day.
– StuffRyanLemondSays (@RyanLemondSays) August 25, 2017
– SJ23 (@SilkyJohnson23) August 25, 2017
This will always earn the top spot.