The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Billie Larry Forston
– Billie Larry Forston (@BillieLarryFors) April 24, 2017
How original, guys.
#9 TJ Flynn
– TJ Flynn (@tjfly) April 25, 2017
This dude don’t know anything.
#8 Terry Jordan
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) April 24, 2017
– CMD_77 (@CMD_77) April 24, 2017
Same, dude, same.
#6 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) April 24, 2017
I’m just amazed.
#5 Trey Minton
– Trey Minton (@tr3yuk) April 24, 2017
It’s a travesty.
– nickwitt (@nickwitt) April 24, 2017
#3 Kentucky Glen
– Kentucky Glenn (@lil_donnie_t) April 24, 2017
#2 King Lex Chapman
– King Lex Chapman (@KingLexChapman) April 22, 2017
I mean, it was a pretty solid joke.
#1 Tony Ray
@KySportsRadio So the rumor KSR Commonwealth Stadium is false?
– Tony Ray (@TDKYRay) April 24, 2017
KSR Commonwealth Stadium, where listening to the officials is optional.