The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Emai
– Andrew (@andrew420115) May 3, 2017
Everyone wants to be Kentucky.
#9 Kelsey Ball
– Kelsey Ball (@KelsoBall) May 3, 2017
I’d change my name, my unborn kids names, my dogs names…all for that money.
#8 Brian Buchanan
@KySportsRadio sherry’s berries lemond?
– Brian Buchanan (@mydogisgeorge) May 3, 2017
Has a nice ring to it.
#7 Jonathan Scott Oost
@KySportsRadio geekiest moment ever? “I know wrestling is fake, but at least there’s characters and fun things!” Young Matt to his motherðŸ˜‚
– Jonathan Scott Oost (@uksbiggestfan) May 3, 2017
At least he knew.
#6 Justin R Payne
@KySportsRadio Would Ryan change it to Saul Smith though?
– Justin R Payne (@JustinRPayne) May 3, 2017
I don’t know if there’s enough money in the world for that.
#5 Trey Minton
– Trey Minton (@tr3yuk) May 3, 2017
We were underestimating him this whole time.
#4 Jeff Pile
– Jeff Pile ðŸ‘ŒðŸ»âšœï¸ (@Jeff_Pile) May 3, 2017
It’s truly a win win.
#3 Darrell Hughes
– Darrell Hughes (@DarrellMHughes) May 3, 2017
My brother used to work at Kroger…maybe I’ll steal his uniform for football season this year.
#2 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) May 3, 2017
Party at the Willis’ all summer long!
#1 Gentry Alexander
– Gentry Alexander (@GentryA) May 3, 2017
I would donate to see this…