The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
# 10 Chris Gray
– Chris Gray (@ChrisGray110) April 27, 2017
It’ll be like the movie The Intern but Hey Kentucky style.
#9 Colby Shaw
– Colby Shaw (@Colby_Shaw) April 27, 2017
We’re just trying to stay true to the real selection committee
#8 Michael Rains
– Michael Rains (@RuppArenaMike) April 27, 2017
Blue gets in. Everywhere.
#7 Donnie Renn
– Donnie Renn (@DonnieRenn) April 26, 2017
I may do the same – but include Harry Potter. Always.
– Dylan (@dteague23) April 26, 2017
NO ONE IS SAFE
#5 Mikey Miley
– Mikey Miley (@theOGm2) April 26, 2017
Again, blue gets in.
#4 Alyson Morris
– Alyson Morris (@alysonmorris) April 26, 2017
I mean it wouldn’t be the worst thing.
– LCE (@healthlawatty) April 26, 2017
Yeah, it’s a mystery to us too.
#2 Casey Miller
@KySportsRadio This is the kind of matchup the NCAA would have waiting for a #1 Kentucky
– Casey Miller (@cmills005) April 26, 2017
Would rather play Fight Club than Gladiator tbh.
#1 Chris Nickell
@KySportsRadio Wouldnt it be the ultimate finger to UL if Papa Johns pulled their sponsorship and it becomes Papa Johns Commonwealth Stadium
– Chris Nickell (@Hoss423) April 26, 2017
Leave a school and go to the in-state rival…sounds like someone else I know at Louisville.