The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us Via Email
#10 Kris Banks
@KySportsRadio I think Jim from Tuscaloosa and Chester need to be paired up for a debate.
– Kris Banks (@KrisBanks30) May 12, 2017
Now this would be true radio gold.
#9 Bryan in Houston
– Bryan in Houston (@bmwuk) May 12, 2017
I wouldn’t mess with that face either…
– J (@jjack07) May 12, 2017
The KSR effect is too real.
#7 David Rodgers
– David Rogers (@drog2442) May 12, 2017
Seems a bit much.
#6 KSR Commenter
@KySportsRadio Please ask Ryan.
When you are six your sister is half your age, you are 70 now how old is your sister?
– KSR Commenter (@CommenterKSR) May 12, 2017
Riddles with Ryan could be a great new segment.
#5 Peyton Elswick
– Payton Elswick (@Pelswick42) May 12, 2017
We give Ryan a lot of crap…but it’s just so easy.
– BlueBourbonKY (@BlueBourbonKY) May 12, 2017
The most Matt Jones thing ever.
#3 Curadhan Powell
– Curadhan Powell (@TheCuradhan) May 12, 2017
Does anyone know whats going on in that head?
– Ryan (@wildcatz4life) May 12, 2017
Anyone can get an “appreciate the call” outta Matt.
– KentuckyAnj (@KentuckyAnj) May 12, 2017
Yet another can of worms KSR has opened.