The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us Via Email
#10 Grace Neely
– Grace Neely (@gkneels) July 20, 2017
Glamma is the obvious choice.
– Darth (@KYDarth) July 20, 2017
It’s like Matt is back!
Loved his Razzing you. It was like Matt was back!
– klworley94 (@klworley94) July 20, 2017
Hey… didn’t I just say that?
#7 Shane Skaggs
@ryanlemond John Higgins calling Cal’s fantasy camp games??
– Shane Skaggs (@bevo024) July 20, 2017
Now THAT would be a nightmare.
#6 Robert Keene
Tom Crean and Steve Spurrier have both been on #KSR during Matt’s vacation. Who’s gonna be next? Coach K? Rand Paul?
– Robert Keene (@cincinasty79) July 20, 2017
While we’re at it let’s add John Feinstein.
#5 Don Deaton
– Don Deaton (@DonDeaton) July 20, 2017
No one asked you, Donovan!
– Beauknows2012 (@BeauKnows2012) July 20, 2017
Get it trending.
#3 Ray J. Vaske
– Ray J. Vaske (@outRAGEous02) July 20, 2017
I wouldn’t expect anything else.
#2 Jeff Pile
– Jeff Pile (@Jeff_Pile) July 20, 2017
Wait… are you saying people don’t like Nickelback?!
#1 Brian Whitman
– Brian Whitman (@brian_whitman) July 21, 2017
Just what UofL needs right now – more strippers.