The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Burke Garner
– Burke Garner (@BeezyBGarner) May 28, 2017
I don’t know any other type of chapstick.
#9 Sammy Stickler
– Sammy Stickler (@Sgt_Stickman) May 28, 2017
I don’t need both of those images in my head.
#8 Tim York
– Tim York (@timmo_buffalo) May 28, 2017
– Savanna (@SavannaCarr0526) May 29, 2017
When is he not?
#6 Joe Kyle
– Joe Kyle (@JKyle2) May 29, 2017
He does that well.
UK baseball: Wow, hard to have a more disappointing weekend.
UK softball: Hold my beer.
– KelTheTweeter (@bluekel) May 28, 2017
This sums up the weekend pretty well.
#4 Cole Grantham
– Cole Grantham (@colebgrantham) May 27, 2017
Drew keeps it real.
#3 Brian Chambers
– Brian Chambers (@briansfrt4) May 27, 2017
Hey, at least you get more than bragging rights.
#2 Jeff Stewart
@KySportsRadio They were there to see KSR not Tebow
– Jeff Stewart (@2bluestew83) May 27, 2017
KSR is always better than Tebow.
#1 Parker LaBoiteaux
– Parker LaBoiteaux (@PikeParker24) May 27, 2017
I don’t like Turkey anyway so that works.