The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Scott Darst
– Scott Darst (@MountaineerCat) March 27, 2017
Spelling is optional.
Kentucky basketball* is the reason we produce so much bourbon. https://t.co/MaFFEE66cV
– npete (@noahpeterson11) March 27, 2017
Luke Maye is primarily the problem right now.
#8 Kelly Vogt
State Street on Friday vs. State Street today pic.twitter.com/xEBepKCGnB
– Kelly Vogt (@tgovyllek) March 26, 2017
I’m 100% the person on the right.
#7 Madison Rexroat
*plays My Heart Will Go On* pic.twitter.com/8PgcQHQbcz
– Madison Rexroat (@MadisonRexroat) March 26, 2017
Been stuck in my head since last night.
#6 Andrew Marquez
– Andrew Marquez (@marqueezy17) March 26, 2017
Team unity is important.
#5 Lee Farrell
– Lee Ferrell (@Leeferrell2011) March 26, 2017
We tend to forget the “student” part of student-athlete.
#4 Trey Minton
– Trey Minton (@tr3yuk) March 25, 2017
Now I’m even more mad at that John Higgins guy or whatever his name is.
#3 Jason Marcum
Smile if you scored more points than Lonzo Ball pic.twitter.com/CByON3qQCT
– Jason Marcum (@marcum89) March 25, 2017
Ahhh back to simpler times.
#2 fly fisher
– fly fisher (@toddmartin616) March 25, 2017
I miss making fun of Thomas Welsh. Can we go back to that.
#1 meryum siddiqi
mood since last night pic.twitter.com/qTmh81pKlq
– meryum siddiqi (@sassysiddiqi) March 25, 2017
Miss me some DBook.