The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us Via Email
#10 Colby Brown
– Colby Brown (@SirColbyBrown) September 19, 2017
Although I still don’t support the word “Caturday,” I think we can all agree that we’re ready for… this weekend.
#9 Adam Davis
Never have I seen leaves change this early. It’s still summer! What does it mean? It means Kentucky will beat Florida.
– Adam Davis (@MrDavisBiology) September 19, 2017
Oh, well if that’s what it means!
#8 Chris Handy
– Chris Handy (@chrischandy) September 19, 2017
Don’t let the fact that Lamar posed and fumbled last year distract you from the fact that Bobby Petrino has lost four of his last six games with the Heisman trophy winner playing QB.
#7 Tim Couch
– Tim Couch (@timcouchtv) September 19, 2017
Wise words from the former Cat.
#6 Danielle Johnson
– Danielle Johnson (@JohnsonDanielle) September 19, 2017
Sounds like a heck of a weekend to me.
#5 Jay Glenn
Can we go ahead and start a go-fund me page to pay for the $25k fine we’ll get for taking down the goalposts after we beat Florida? #ksr
– Jay Glenn (@glensquared2) September 19, 2017
*knocks on wood*
#4 Steven C. Childress
– Steven C. Childress (@ScChildress2) September 19, 2017
Honestly I’m just impressed he already has all of his homework done for the week.
#3 Jason B. Baker
– Jason B. Baker (@JasonBradyBaker) September 19, 2017
A sold-out stadium never hurts.
#2 Barb Sears
– Barb Sears (@kygal277) September 19, 2017
I would be alright with this.
#1 Terry Jordon
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) September 19, 2017
This is my favorite GIF of all time. Go Cats.